• We would like to welcome Ratio Clothing as an official Affiliate Vendor. Ratio Clothing specializes in American-made custom shirts offered at a fair price with guaranteed perfect fit. Please visit their new thread and give them a warm welcome.

• STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Allen Edmonds Appreciation Thread 2019 - News, Pictures, Clothing, Accessories, etc.

aero25

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
I wore these LWB’s to the beach last year:

Not even slightly kidding. GYW is excellent at keeping sand out. Just make sure you rinse your feet off before putting them back on. Obviously, don’t take ‘em in the water, that wouldn’t end well.

(Vintage Hanover for Hytest LWB safety shoes, steel toe - just in case someone has something to say about my badass LWB’s at the beach.)
I don't get down to the shop as much as I used to anymore, but I was there today. I would really like to find a pair of those Hangovers for just those occasions. I have these absolutely horrible Thorogood black beasts that are really uncomfortable now. 12C if you come across a Hannover again! ;)

wasmisterfu

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Here's a picture (from last December) of the champagne vending machine at the Crack Shack in Century City.

View attachment 1208488

The thing in the tin tray is called "Mexican Poutine". Eating it made me feel as if I had become the USMCA.

You are correct about a champagne vending machine being, "Almost a good idea". It had only one brand of champagne, Moet & Chandon. There was no Mumm Napa Cuvee M.
1. I like the outfit, jacket is excellent.
2. So how does the 21yo drinking age enforcement work with the vending machine?

DapperAndy

Reaction score
What's your necessary size? I have a room full of goodies waiting to be refurbished and find a good home. I'd love a good trade. I only keep 9-9.5 US, width D-EEE dependent on maker & last. And even those get cycled. HMU

Count de Monet

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Hey, y’all leave my (miUSA) Wilberts alone. For what they are, they are perfect. And. The remark about the resilience of the leather on the Wilbert is correct. It’s just a great, comfortable walking around casual shoe.

If a longwing counts for Wingtip Wednesday... (spoiled since from Brand C):

69AB1D72-AFA9-4B15-842D-3EEFE513A65D.jpeg

AEfaninTampa

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
@wasmisterfu - kudos on “The IT Crowd” reference. What a great series.

@EZB - great minds think alike with the Acorn Hilfire yesterday.

Not sure why I don’t wear these more often. I saw a guy last week going into International Mall in Tampa wearing a pair and complimented him on them. I always feel a bit awkward saying something...
ABB04FFE-27F0-4C66-B8A2-4FD0AF81C6C5.jpeg
Since fun socks are in, why not show them!
6B8A1161-5B53-4181-8563-4106537515A4.jpeg
If they only made OTC fun socks...I have calves the size of the guy on the Liberty Mutual bicycle commercial, so mid-calf socks typically don’t stay up on me. We’ll see how this pair does.

Happy Friday Eve, gents.

Shoenut

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Hot and rain today. Because these have lug soles I feel they can be worn with Jeans.
5C2A97A2-1868-48A5-AEBE-15B30A803395.jpeg

EZB

Distinguished Member
Reaction score

matwa

Reaction score

matwa

Reaction score
Blue Neumok today

07-18-19 Neumok.jpg

Featured Sponsor

HOW OFTEN DO YOU SHOP FOR CLOTHES ONLINE?

• I mainly buy my clothes online.

• I shop online only if there is a sale.

• I shop online when shipping and returns are free.

• I shop in store only for very expensive items I want to try on.

• I mainly shop in store.

Results are only viewable after voting.