• STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Allen Edmonds Appreciation Thread 2019 - News, Pictures, Clothing, Accessories, etc.

ProfilaBinding

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
You all that live close to the shoebank outlets are so lucky. I imagine the treasure that could found behind the shelves. I'm very jealous and feel I'm missing out.

ProfilaBinding

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
3+ hours drive one way to the nearest SB, I feel your pain.
3+ hour flight for me.

There used to be an outlet in Palm Springs many years ago. AE closed it down way before I even knew about it.

Shoenut

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
You all that live close to the shoebank outlets are so lucky. I imagine the treasure that could found behind the shelves. I'm very jealous and feel I'm missing out.
I feel like I live the proper distance away. 90 minutes on a Sunday morning. Far enough that I am not there monthly but close enough to take a few trips a year.

BFT9000

Reaction score
IMG_20190625_180353.jpg

Happy Strand Tuesday everyone.

BFT9000

Reaction score
Rare Strand alert on eBay. Size 10.5D Red, White and Blue, perfect for next week.

EZB

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
What last is strawfut

EZB

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Rare Strand alert on eBay. Size 10.5D Red, White and Blue, perfect for next week.
Oh man..... my size... must ... not... but

EZB

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
you can't pass on a RWB strand!
My wife would be so mad! Plus I am
Always off on Fourth of July time for anniversary trips.... just wont get any wear

Last edited:

Lionel Hutz

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
My wife would be so mad! Plus I am
Always off on Fourth of July time for anniversary trips.... just wont get any wear
Buy the shoes then buy your wife something to make up for her being mad. Start packing the shoes on your anniversary trips. If she gets mad about you wearing them on your anniversary trips buy her something to make up for it.

Then if once you realize you've bought two presents for her you can even things out with another pair of shoes. If that makes her mad buy her something to make up for it . . . .

and so on

Tango Roo

Reaction score
A visit to the Brookfield shoebank would likely make you feel better. I was a couple of minutes away from it last week and couldn't bring myself to yet another awkward and pointless visit to that store. YMMV

Featured Sponsor

What's your favorite type of loafer?

• Tassel loafers

• Penny loafers

• Horsebit loafers

• Kiltie loafers

• I hate loafers

Results are only viewable after voting.