• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Status
Not open for further replies.

cc808314

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
My favorite Alden medallion.
The ram on the Plaza. It looks nice in the photos. Will see how it is in real life in couple of days.

ELClodge

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Talking about bonuses ...

View attachment 934889

Talking about (State University) bonuses...

9814D8DA-12F5-47D1-86F7-3A05259B360A.jpeg

2Deuce2

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
I think my next buy is going to be a shell Cambridge but I’m going back and forth between the black and burgundy. Black is probably more versatile but more formal. I know, both right? But I have to be selective. I have a burgundy MacNeil and brown Strand although neither fill the niche. What say ye all?
This past year I picked up black shell monk’s ( Warwick) and I’ve been impressed with the overall adaptability of the color. Very classy

sterlingindigo

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
This past year I picked up black shell monk’s ( Warwick) and I’ve been impressed with the overall adaptability of the color. Very classy
Nice! I think a picture is in order when you get the chance. :D Did you get silver or gold colored buckle?
I will most certainly order black shell Warwick’s “when” (thinking positively) MTO comes back!

2Deuce2

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Nice! I think a picture is in order when you get the chance. :D Did you get silver or gold colored buckle?
I will most certainly order black shell Warwick’s “when” (thinking positively) MTO comes back!
Silver buckle. It’ll be a few weeks till I’m back home for pictures

Thomas Crown

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Missed it by THAT much...

https://m.ebay.com/itm/122998292537

That would have made a nice little treat.
NOS 1975 shell Imperials-good price for that shoe,keep looking for those,I have two pairs,both under $140. Not NOS but nice shape,my first pair looked and fit perfect but they must have sat around a long time cuz when I wore them the vamp cracked! Thus the 2nd pair! Lexol neatsfoot and Venetian Shoe Cream will restore moisture before wearing -they will be cause for a brand new addiction!

FatTuesday

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
I think my next buy is going to be a shell Cambridge but I’m going back and forth between the black and burgundy. Black is probably more versatile but more formal. I know, both right? But I have to be selective. I have a burgundy MacNeil and brown Strand although neither fill the niche. What say ye all?
Late to the game, but my vote is for burgundy. Imo, black shell is marginally nicer than black calf; but burgundy shell is sublime.
20171218_175223.jpg

Medicfourlife

Reaction score
Can I join the burgundy shell fun? These just arrived from the 'bay this week. First pair of AE shell, and for $125 no less. Won't be my last that's for sure.
nTSGlLhGTe2AOYA3nOjd9w.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 91 37.8%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 89 36.9%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 25 10.4%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 40 16.6%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 38 15.8%

Forum statistics

Threads