• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • We would like to welcome House of Huntington as an official Affiliate Vendor. Shop past season Drake's, Nigel Cabourn, Private White V.C. and other menswear luxury brands at exceptional prices below retail. Please visit the Houise of Huntington thread and welcome them to the forum.

• STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Status
Not open for further replies.

audog

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
Yea, they could have the photo wrong. I'd buy a second pair at Shoebank prices for times like this, we are facing 2 weeks of below 10 degree weather.

Nice thing about them, you can wear them all day...indoors and out.
My feet do not get hot or sweaty indoors, but they are warm and toasty outside.

The FAs look like usual nice footwear, they just happen to have a superpower.
Spoke to SA-Kim- at jeffersonville OH store, as she responded to my email. They are Shearling and have been ordered!! First AE order of new year, guess that resolution to not buy as many shoes as 2017, lasted almost 9 hours :)

smfdoc

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
Spoke to SA-Kim- at jeffersonville OH store, as she responded to my email. They are Shearling and have been ordered!! First AE order of new year, guess that resolution to not buy as many shoes as 2017, lasted almost 9 hours :)

I think you showed incredible fortitude to last that long. Well done.

Last edited:

BagleyBrown

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Well, I'm pretty sure the offer is good for anyone, if they're still around.

That thread looks like fun. And how nice is that poster for offering to Proxy! This community is amazing.

Well, that was fast! The first weaseling of 2018!
download-1.jpg

Congrats, they won't get much wear in a 12 month viewpoint,
but they will earn their annual space when it is below 10 degrees outside.

1 degree on 1-1 So the one (with shearling) is my pick:
IMG_1320.jpg

Just say yes to shearling!

ELClodge

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Someone mentioned last month that St Hubbins should do the honor of starting the new thread.

He accomplished some high level weaseling for me back in the summer on some Ralph Lauren models, so he has my vote. I was also hoping for a post about the suede McAllisters, but I fear that ship has sailed.

The internet needs you @St Hubbins

audog

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
He accomplished some high level weaseling for me back in the summer on some Ralph Lauren models, so he has my vote. I was also hoping for a post about the suede McAllisters, but I fear that ship has sailed.

The internet needs you @St Hubbins

+1 on @St Hubbins for 2018!!!!

audog

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
Happy New Year forum pals! Ringing in 2018 with the 1963 Polos (early version of AE Belgiums) View attachment 900534 kickin it with Higgins and Ellington at Newport View attachment 900535 As well as some Makers on the rocks- the ‘66 Seiko Sportsmatic says its time to go View attachment 900536 It’s -2F here in MKE but that’s what long underwear is for—have a safe one and I’ll see you next year! View attachment 900537
Ellington-yes, Makers-yes, '63 AE - Hell Yes, '66 Seiko- yes, formal wear- yes, cat-maybe (but then I'm a dog person)
HAPPY NEW YEAR!!!!!

M635Guy

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Status
Not open for further replies.

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 55 35.5%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 60 38.7%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 17 11.0%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 27 17.4%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 28 18.1%

Forum statistics

Threads