• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Status
Not open for further replies.

St Hubbins

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
I think its the pants. Next thing you know Hubbin's will be wearing Levis 519's.
Ha ha ha. I had to look those up because was unfamiliar with the style number. Jeeze, 12.25" leg opening! Anyway, nope. I know you're just jacking with me so...

:bigstar:

ace13x

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
I have tried those on Carleton's on and agree, very nice. J&M makes some attractive shoes. Was able to see some pics of the Shelton--me gusta--although I wish they had exposed eyelets. Nothing in my size, but I can wait . . . If they bring them back I hope they keep them on the 201 last.
The Finch and the Oakmont among others has exposed eyelets.

Chawk806

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
This is not an actual picture of my Owens, but very close. The extra line of brogue and the eyelets made them a little more interesting than my Sheltons. (IMHO) J&M glory days....

View attachment 847996
Wow great looking shoes. I'd love to find an older pair. What size are yours?

peppercorn78

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Captain Kenny reporting for duty:

IMG_1288.JPG

M2511

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Well fellas the entire group has paid for the Brown Shell Macneil GMTO. If you are interested call the Charleston, SC store and place an order. The order will be getting submitted shortly.

Shiner

Reaction score

armedferret

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Are these Oxblood? I just ordered a pair of the Daltons in Oxblood.

I'm pretty sure those are his Burgundy Shell Daltons. I could be wrong though.

They are in fact burgundy shell. :)

I have personally fondled (caressed? donkey-washed?) the oxblood at DC City Center. I think I was giving Henri a creeper vibe. But then, who among us wouldn't? :hide:

(liars)

O'Dell

Reaction score
They are in fact burgundy shell. :)

I have personally fondled (caressed? donkey-washed?) the oxblood at DC City Center. I think I was giving Henri a creeper vibe. But then, who among us wouldn't? :hide:

(liars)
Are the oxbloods just a red as the burgundy shell?

The color of those boots!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 92 37.6%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 90 36.7%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 26 10.6%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 41 16.7%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 38 15.5%

Forum statistics

Threads