1. Hi. We moved systems, and because it was impossible to achieve feature parity between the systems, we opted to archive the old B&S threads but allow users to read them so that they can put them into our new B&S system.

There is a support thread if you have any issues.

Cheers,

Fok.

Allen edmonds 8d on ebay

Discussion in 'B&S Archive' started by JohnMS, Jul 27, 2004.

1. JohnMS

JohnMS Senior member

Putting in a plug for my cousin here. There has been some talk on the forum about where to get Allen Edmonds shoes at a discount. I happen to be related to the seller of this pair of shoes and have seen these shoes in person that he is selling. Â They were purchased from the Allen Edmonds shoe bank in Port Washington, Wisconsin. Although they are listed as factory seconds, they have no scratches or other flaws that I could see. Â Also for some reason the soles of the shoe do not have the "shoe" stamp that Allen Edmonds typically puts on their seconds to identify them as such. Â Don't know why. If you're interested in a buy it now purchase, I might could pursuade my cousin into offering discounted shipping to forum members (perhaps 1/2 price shipping), but I would need to speak with him. Â PM me if interested. http://cgi.ebay.com/ws....me=WDVW