• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

All Things Hippity and Hoppity

TRINI

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by edmorel
"grandad, explain to us again how you were rich once and now we are all licing in this cardboard box?"

"well kinds, I was a talentless rapper that got by bigtime in a period of overproduced songs with no lyrical content. The Golden Period, if you would. I was on my grizzy and I got this awesome brrrr tat. Then, as had happened countless times before, a new crop of talentless rappers came in and took over my grind, I was out of a job and had no real talents. no one would hire me with a stupid ******* ice cream cone on my face and a couple of crack pipes later, here we are in this cardboard box"

BTW, I am liking Joel Ortiz's stuff.

"Grand dad - what about the EA tattoo on your neck? What did that lead to?"

Pinhas

Reaction score
IMPORTANT NOTICE: No media files are hosted on these forums. By clicking the link below you agree to view content from an external website. We can not be held responsible for the suitability or legality of this material. If the video does not play, wait a minute or try again later. I AGREE

TIP: to embed Youtube clips, put only the encoded part of the Youtube URL, e.g. eBGIQ7ZuuiU between the tags.

Nil

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by Pinhas
IMPORTANT NOTICE: No media files are hosted on these forums. By clicking the link below you agree to view content from an external website. We can not be held responsible for the suitability or legality of this material. If the video does not play, wait a minute or try again later. I AGREE

TIP: to embed Youtube clips, put only the encoded part of the Youtube URL, e.g. eBGIQ7ZuuiU between the tags.

Um... no.

Pinhas

Reaction score
Originally Posted by Nil
Um... no.

These days it was inevitable for a big name rap and trance figures to collaborate. No escaping this.

And man I hate Tiesto!

Nil

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Busta Rhymes has no quality control. He's like the Samuel L. Jackson of the rap world.

Nil

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Anyway, besides Khalifa and Currensy I've been playing the new album from G-Side "The ONE... COHESIVE" nonstop since it dropped. Some songs from it:

TIP: to embed Youtube clips, put only the encoded part of the Youtube URL, e.g. eBGIQ7ZuuiU between the tags. And one song that's not on the album but came out just a few days prior to it, so it gets an honorable mention:

TIP: to embed Youtube clips, put only the encoded part of the Youtube URL, e.g. eBGIQ7ZuuiU between the tags. Download link for the album: http://www.multiupload.com/G4COWOD080

driveslowk

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Busta's hook on The Game's song "Like Father, Like Son" was great. Fun fact: It was difficult for them to clear the sample for that song since it was actually never released, Buckwild had some kind of test pressing.

Saul Silver

Distinguished Member
Reaction score

Blackfyre

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Thank you Based God, you ******** my *****!

pruppert

Reaction score
I don't think I've ever understood what the hell Camp Lo is talking about, but it sure sounds awesome. Probably swag's equivalent in 90s hip-hop, albeit with higher quality than today. Not necessarily their best, but one I hadn't heard before. Love when the bass-line/guitar riff finally drops.

jpeirpont

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
take out ab liva and sandman, and I would agree with you.
LMAO I missed this. Why did the Clipse align with them off all people? I haven't even heard Gillie or Bump J do a song with Ab in the longest.

"grandad, explain to us again how you were rich once and now we are all licing in this cardboard box?"

"well kinds, I was a talentless rapper that got by bigtime in a period of overproduced songs with no lyrical content. The Golden Period, if you would. I was on my grizzy and I got this awesome brrrr tat. Then, as had happened countless times before, a new crop of talentless rappers came in and took over my grind, I was out of a job and had no real talents. no one would hire me with a stupid ******* ice cream cone on my face and a couple of crack pipes later, here we are in this cardboard box"

BTW, I am liking Joel Ortiz's stuff.

Classic.
Ortiz is the best of the Slaughter House for sure.

aphextwin07

Reaction score
Moment of Truth is the greatest hip-hop album of all time. The genre reached it's peak with it's release and has not seen a similar level of excellence since. /contribution

Blackfyre

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by gladhands
Will someone please explain what i'm missing with Lil B?

Well from what I heard being based is speaking in a stream of consciousness way, and not giving a **** about how you appear to anyone.

I just think some of the based movement memes are funny.

rennavate

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by Blackfyre
Thank you Based God, you ******** my *****!

Angels and Exodus is pretty solid.

MOTIVATION!

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 91 37.9%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 89 37.1%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 25 10.4%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 39 16.3%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 37 15.4%

Staff online

Forum statistics