All Things Hippity and Hoppity

Discussion in 'Entertainment, Culture, and Sports' started by gladhands, Dec 1, 2010.

1. SeanathonHuff

SeanathonHuff Senior member

Ayo 1…this nigga whole style is straight baby thighs son. Straight up. [​IMG][/I]
    Wiz is garbage... I only like one verse of his, and Curren$y shat on it the verse before anyways.
    IMPORTANT NOTICE: No media files are hosted on these forums. By clicking the link below you agree to view content from an external website. We can not be held responsible for the suitability or legality of this material. If the video does not play, wait a minute or try again later. I AGREE

TIP: to embed Youtube clips, put only the encoded part of the Youtube URL, e.g. eBGIQ7ZuuiU between the tags.

2. gladhands

gladhands Senior member

Gucci, Gucci, Louis, Louis, Fendi, Fendi, Prada!

3. JapanAlex01

JapanAlex01 Senior member

Best rap album, this year, so far? Saigon: The Greatest Story Never Told. I'm still listening to the Frank Ocean album (more RnB, really), so don't know about that yet. If you can count it as a rap (not a comedy album), The Lonely Island: Turtleneck & Chain was brilliant! Was so disappointed with the Tyler, the Creator album! I think he's a good rapper, and a smart enough kid, but he wasted all that hype!

4. Rambo

Rambo Senior member

Did anybody like the new Beastie Boys album? I though it was only fair.

5. JapanAlex01

Forgot about about that! Yeah, I did, but like you said, it was average!

6. Cool The Kid

Cool The Kid Senior member

I haven't heard BB. Not feeling Saigon. But I have been bumping a Lil B mixtape all week so don't mind me... "Im a walking cell phone bitch lets just talk Yea lets just chat Bitch I got some thoughts" Genius

7. JapanAlex01

?

IMPORTANT NOTICE: No media files are hosted on these forums. By clicking the link below you agree to view content from an external website. We can not be held responsible for the suitability or legality of this material. If the video does not play, wait a minute or try again later. I AGREE

TIP: to embed Youtube clips, put only the encoded part of the Youtube URL, e.g. eBGIQ7ZuuiU between the tags.

8. SeanathonHuff

SeanathonHuff Senior member

+1 Saigon: Greatest Story Never Told

9. rennavate

rennavate Senior member

Best rap album, this year, so far? Saigon: The Greatest Story Never Told. I'm still listening to the Frank Ocean album (more RnB, really), so don't know about that yet. If you can count it as a rap (not a comedy album), The Lonely Island: Turtleneck & Chain was brilliant! Was so disappointed with the Tyler, the Creator album! I think he's a good rapper, and a smart enough kid, but he wasted all that hype!

The best rap album this year so far is DJ Quik's The Book of David.

10. rennavate

rennavate Senior member

You guys check out Elzhi's "Elmatic" / Illmatic-homage?
    I was skeptical, but its really fucking good.

Why would you want to listen to this when you could just listen to Illmatic is my question to people.

11. JapanAlex01

The best rap album this year, so far, is DJ Quik: The Book of David.

TIP: to embed Youtube clips, put only the encoded part of the Youtube URL, e.g. eBGIQ7ZuuiU between the tags. Really? [​IMG] Honourable mention, at best!

12. rennavate

rennavate Senior member

I have no idea what you're talking about: "Poppin'" is a fucking banger. Love the Paul Revere drums.

13. Cool The Kid

Cool The Kid Senior member

Why would you want to listen to this when you could just listen to Illmatic is my question to people.
    I see where you're coming from, but Elzhi put a nice spin on it. We've been listening to Illmatic for 17 years, Elmatic is just a nice little paying of homage.

14. JapanAlex01

Illmatic is over-rated. Nas didn't make a good album till Street's Disciple!

15. rennavate

rennavate Senior member

Illmatic is over-rated. Nas didn't make a good album till Street's Disciple!

Trolling; not succeeding.