All Things Hippity and Hoppity

Discussion in 'Entertainment, Culture, and Sports' started by gladhands, Dec 1, 2010.

1. Cool The Kid

Cool The Kid Senior member

pretty nice, good verse
    Thanks ------------------------------------------------- Man this new Lil B mixtape (Bitch Mob Vol 1- Respect The Bitch) is a real guilty pleasure of mine. I am so ashamed to know the words to about half of it. But it's good only in the way Lil B can be when he's in comedy mode

2. Rambo

Rambo Senior member

I just listened to the new Tyler the Creator album. This is some of the worst rap since Das Efx. Absolutely awful.

3. SeanathonHuff

SeanathonHuff Senior member

Das EFX wasn't that bad... some people even like them. [​IMG]

4. jpeirpont

jpeirpont Senior member

I just listened to the new Tyler the Creator album. This is some of the worst rap since Das Efx. Absolutely awful.

Right Das Efx were nice.

5. Rambo

Rambo Senior member

Right Das Efx were nice.
    Wriggity Right.

6. jpeirpont

jpeirpont Senior member

Wriggity Right.
    IMPORTANT NOTICE: No media files are hosted on these forums. By clicking the link below you agree to view content from an external website. We can not be held responsible for the suitability or legality of this material. If the video does not play, wait a minute or try again later. I AGREE

TIP: to embed Youtube clips, put only the encoded part of the Youtube URL, e.g. eBGIQ7ZuuiU between the tags.

7. gladhands

gladhands Senior member

Das EFX was fucking dope. Anyone who says otherwise was 7 when they dropped and viewing them through the eyes of revisionist historians. That iggety-iggety shit was truly innovative and they only used it heavily on their first album.

Everyone ELSE ran that shit into the ground, and by the time their second album dropped, they had already been dismissed as a novelty act.

8. Cool The Kid

Wriggity Right.
    [​IMG] Naw but for real Das EFX was alright. But yea I never got into that OFGWTKA bullshit either, I was truly disturbed by that first video they put out and found their 16 year old horrorcore.. sophomoric [​IMG]

9. NORE

NORE Senior member

iggity okie dokie
    next igga ta quote me
    I hope he got more miracles than Smokey
    won't be no discussion
    just a buncha lead rushin thru ya body...

10. NORE

NORE Senior member

This may have already been posted, but if not, read it. It's funny Ghostface lists the top ten softest rappers
    Yo, I love ghost (pause). This was the best thing I read in a long while. Excerpt: 4. Wiz Khalifa Ayo 1…this nigga whole style is straight baby thighs son. Straight up. [​IMG]

11. NotSeanathon

NotSeanathon Well-Known Member

I was 3 when they dropped [​IMG]
    IMPORTANT NOTICE: No media files are hosted on these forums. By clicking the link below you agree to view content from an external website. We can not be held responsible for the suitability or legality of this material. If the video does not play, wait a minute or try again later. I AGREE

TIP: to embed Youtube clips, put only the encoded part of the Youtube URL, e.g. eBGIQ7ZuuiU between the tags.

12. w.o.e.is.me.

w.o.e.is.me. Senior member

You guys check out Elzhi's "Elmatic" / Illmatic-homage?
    I was skeptical, but its really fucking good.

13. oneeightyseven

oneeightyseven Almost Special

Yo, I love ghost (pause). This was the best thing I read in a long while. Excerpt:

4. Wiz Khalifa

Ayo 1...this nigga whole style is straight baby thighs son. Straight up.

[​IMG]

ghost is the sheeeeeeit. Love dude. His whole style is funky and funny while still maintaining that 'beat the shit out of you' aura. My fave from Wu Tang by far.

14. Cool The Kid

ghost is the sheeeeeeit. Love dude. His whole style is funky and funny while still maintaining that 'beat the shit out of you' aura. My fave from Wu Tang by far.
    Hate to ruin it... but Ghost has nothing to do with that. Still hilarious + relevant though

15. NotSeanathon

NotSeanathon Well-Known Member

You guys check out Elzhi's "Elmatic" / Illmatic-homage? I was skeptical, but its really fucking good.
    ... not sure if serious.