All Things Hippity and Hoppity

Discussion in 'Entertainment, Culture, and Sports' started by gladhands, Dec 1, 2010.

1. B Hamilton

B Hamilton Senior member

I'm waiting until I a new Mac Pro in the fall but my closets are full of some truly epic street mixtapes

2. Gingahbman

Gingahbman Senior member

Do any of you use What.cd? I absolutely love that site. It might be a little slow on getting mixtapes, but the request system works wonders.

3. Gingahbman

Gingahbman Senior member

IMPORTANT NOTICE: No media files are hosted on these forums. By clicking the link below you agree to view content from an external website. We can not be held responsible for the suitability or legality of this material. If the video does not play, wait a minute or try again later. I AGREE

TIP: to embed Youtube clips, put only the encoded part of the Youtube URL, e.g. eBGIQ7ZuuiU between the tags.

4. SeanathonHuff

SeanathonHuff Senior member

Dela is fucking sick.
    IMPORTANT NOTICE: No media files are hosted on these forums. By clicking the link below you agree to view content from an external website. We can not be held responsible for the suitability or legality of this material. If the video does not play, wait a minute or try again later. I AGREE

TIP: to embed Youtube clips, put only the encoded part of the Youtube URL, e.g. eBGIQ7ZuuiU between the tags.

5. Gingahbman

Gingahbman Senior member

Dela is fucking sick.

+1.

6. cronicmole

cronicmole Senior member

Nas it the G.O.A.T...will provide evidence if needed.. k thnx bye

7. boogaboogabooga

boogaboogabooga Senior member

Nas it the G.O.A.T...will provide evidence if needed.. k thnx bye

I'm sorry. I think Nas is a great MC who's contributed a major work. But he's not the greatest. I don't know who is or if there is such a thing, but Nas isn't even close relative to some of the more contemporary MCs out there. Also, I always hate the "all time" extension to this exercise. "All time" hasn't happened yet.

8. Cool The Kid

Cool The Kid Senior member

I'm sorry. I think Nas is a great MC who's contributed a major work. But he's not the greatest. I don't know who is or if there is such a thing, but Nas isn't even close relative to some of the more contemporary MCs out there. Also, I always hate the "all time" extension to this exercise. "All time" hasn't happened yet.
    Lol indeed. I love old Nas but new Nas is a little [​IMG] Lupe >>>>>>>>>>>> Nas right now and that is an easily demonstrable opinion.

9. rennavate

rennavate Senior member

Lupe is an insufferable prick and Lasers is god-awful.

TIP: to embed Youtube clips, put only the encoded part of the Youtube URL, e.g. eBGIQ7ZuuiU between the tags. Fantastic Gucci Mane track here, though. WHEN GOOCH WAS PLAYING TRAFFICKER, NIGGAS WAS PLAYING GALAGA.

10. Cool The Kid

Cool The Kid Senior member

Lasers was awful, but Lupe is great. That Lasers was such a bomb made it that much more devastating

11. jpeirpont

jpeirpont Senior member

Purple Man was so criminally underrated. I mean just the characters he introduced (one legged dancing gangsta, Freeky Zeeky, early Jim Jones, the old man in the "Santana's Town" video, Mizzle) are worth some kind of accolade.

It was really an excellent album. I still don't know why people reacted so negatively to his change in styles.

12. jpeirpont

jpeirpont Senior member

Lol indeed. I love old Nas but new Nas is a little [​IMG] Lupe >>>>>>>>>>>> Nas right now and that is an easily demonstrable opinion.

LMAO... Lupe = most overrated rapper I've come across in a long while. Distant Cousins was a good album much better than Lupe's latest effort.

13. B Hamilton

B Hamilton Senior member

LMAO... Lupe = most overrated rapper I've come across in a long while. Distant Cousins was a good album much better than Lupe's latest effort.

I'd credit Damien more for that. Lupe has been the superior artist since he's been on the scene IMO

14. yerfdog

yerfdog Senior member

Lupe is an insufferable prick and Lasers is god-awful.

Fantastic Gucci Mane track here, though.

WHEN GOOCH WAS PLAYING TRAFFICKER, NIGGAS WAS PLAYING GALAGA.

this is a good song

15. SeanathonHuff

SeanathonHuff Senior member

If we're claiming GOAT on anyone, its hard to argue against the God MC (and I don't mean Ghostface Killah, neither, nahmsayin')