1. And... we're back. You'll notice that all of your images are back as well, as are our beloved emoticons, including the infamous :foo: We have also worked with our server folks and developers to fix the issues that were slowing down the site.

There is still work to be done - the images in existing sigs are not yet linked, for example, and we are working on a way to get the images to load faster - which will improve the performance of the site, especially on the pages with a ton of images, and we will continue to work diligently on that and keep you updated.

Cheers,

Fok on behalf of the entire Styleforum team
    Dismiss Notice

All Saints Richmond Coat

Discussion in 'Classic Menswear' started by lyoo86, Nov 17, 2012.

1. lyoo86

lyoo86 New Member

Hi all, I am new to SF. I am not sure if this is a pre-existing thread or not so please let me know if I'm not doing this right :)
    I am eyeing the Richmond Coat from All Saints. I am in Canada and have no experience with them and was wondering if anyone has any idea how this coat fits and how the quality is. I am 5'7 and 145lbs, a pretty slim build so most top coats are too long and chunky for me and would make me look like a kid wearing his dad's coat. I figured this top coat look a little shorter and slimmer. I normally wear 36S jackets, do All Saints run true to size?

http://www.us.allsaints.com/men/coats/allsaints-richmond-coat/

Also, any recommendations for similar jackets at a price point upto about $500 would be appreciated! :)

2. comrade

comrade Senior member

You are in Canada. Would what looks like a skimpy coat
    be warm enough? Short, close-fitting coats are usually less warm
    than longer coats that allow for more air between the layers. I used to
    live in Chicago and wore a 32 oz British Warm or an Invertere melton
    greatcoat when the temperature was below 10-15 F. I had to walk
    six blocks from the train station to my office.