• We would like to welcome Exquisite Trimmings as an official Affiliate Vendor. Exquisite Trimmings is a UK based purveyor of the very best in clothing and accessories, from gloves by Thomas Reimer to leather portfolios from Il Micio, to watch rolls by Rapport London. Please visit their new thread and give them a warm welcome.

• STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

All round summer coat?

GodAtum

Reaction score
I have a habit of always wearing a coat even when it's hot. Sometimes I do get asked my my friends why I'm wearing a coat but it's hard to break the habit. At the moment I have a light button blazer but I'm looking for something much more causal.

Something that I can wear in the cold mornings and hot afternoons which is waterproof. It would have to be a single coat as I go to work. I could get something like a zip-up hoodie to wear over a shirt and with jeans. Any suggestions?

Last edited:

Kross

Reaction score
Engineered Garments has some great ss outerwear pieces

erdawe

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Your thread title is a misnomer unless you live near the polar extremes. I think what you're looking for is jacket...

My suggestion is to find a nice slim-cut blazer with in say light-grey with a lightweight and interesting weave.

Last edited:

Styleforum is proudly sponsored by

Featured Sponsor

What's your favorite summer fabric?

• Seersucker

• Fresco

• Linen

• Silk

Results are only viewable after voting.