All-over print hoodies

Discussion in 'Streetwear and Denim' started by Eason, Aug 30, 2007.

1. Eason

Eason Bicurious Racist

[​IMG]

Who the hell decided this would become the new popped-collar polo? I see 10 kids a day wearing some hideous variation of a hoodie with a bold all-over print of something in an ugly color. It always looks horrible, but each day I think it's getting more popular. [​IMG]

2. Calden

Calden Senior member

I saw a crackhead wearing one last week and thought it matched their peronality nicely. I don't know why I should care what other people wear but I do. It would be really hard for me to take anyone who wear ones seriously.

3. sonick

sonick Senior member

Dawg, tha's jus keepin it reezy, hizzle holmes [​IMG] [​IMG]

4. Brandish

Brandish Active Member

I had a kid in one of my classes last semester who used to give me crap about wearing cardigans but used to wear hideous all over prints like the ones above. I just would say at least I don't look like a walking F'n illusion. I really cant stand the flat brimmed hats matched with the all over sweat shirts and the multicolored dunks.

5. PG2G

PG2G Senior member

i dunno, the nom de guerre arabic hoodie was pretty dope.

6. Bungee Man

Bungee Man Senior member

I was in an H&M store the other day that had a bunch of those styles of hoodies in different colors. There was soooooooooooo many kids buying them. I couldn't understand why. Just thought I'd share.

7. Chadley

Chadley Senior member

If you stare at one long enough, eventually a dolt will pop out at you.

I don't think I'd ever wear one much less buy one, but I do like all M&M, Starbust, Skittles-esque colors.

8. foekk

foekk Member

All over print hoodies are actually old news. Populair brands came with these a couple of years ago, and to make some quick money, of course cheap and b-brands started designing a shitload of these and that's why at this time we see a lot of them while the actual hype is gone already.

9. Ludeykrus

Ludeykrus Senior member

Yep, I was gonna say I think Bape and a few other big brands came out with this style a while back, and it just came back in.

I'm afraid of being thrown into an epileptic seizure every time I see one of those being worn...

10. knownastron

knownastron Active Member

Forgive me but I actually like these sweaters when worn by the right people. I may never wear one. Unless I found one that fits nicely but that will never happen. I tried looking for an extra small... Only had a medium, which fit like a Large.

I'm only 15 is it just the sheepness of high school talking for me?

11. zacharydschroeder

zacharydschroeder Senior member

I had a kid in one of my classes last semester who used to give me crap about wearing cardigans but used to wear hideous all over prints like the ones above. I just would say at least I don't look like a walking F'n illusion. I really cant stand the flat brimmed hats matched with the all over sweat shirts and the multicolored dunks.

I agree about the sweatshirts looking silly, but I think flat-brimmed hats can be done tactfully... can be, but it doesn't happen often.

12. TyCooN

TyCooN Senior member

Spiked hair + 'Pajama' Hoodie + Ugly Graphic Tee + Cheap Denim + Colorful Dunks = The asian version of the douchebag outfit. A grown man wearing a hoodie with pajama designs all over it is just wrong. People that are wearing those are trying to stand out, but it backfires.

13. caine

caine Member

I gernerally despise all flashy clothing of that sort. I haven't seen it a lot around here, but I don't exactly live in a fashion epicenter of the U.S. I think it is the next thing that will make me want to punch the wearer in the face almost as much as the popped collar polo.

14. dusty

dusty Senior member

I wouldn't wear one, but I like the hypebeasty flashiness.

15. stickonatree

stickonatree Senior member

it's a trend. give it a few years, then laugh at them.