• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

All NWT: Whole bunch of Ike Behar shirts & Bobby Jones Pants/tie/cashmere sweater FS

wj94

Reaction score
Hey everyone....just found this forum through AAAC and I have a bunch of stuff to unload, all brand new and never worn, all with tags. You can contact me on AIM at dgoldenzVT or by PMing me here. If these prices are not good, feel free to make offers. Will give discounts for buying multiple items. If these don't sell within a few days, they'll go up on ebay. If anyone wants to check my ebay feedback, it's located here: http://feedback.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAP...rid=dgoldenzvt On to the items.... Ike Behar - Cream Colored dress shirt, 16x34...$145 retail, selling for $43 shipped in the US
cream1634.jpg
Ike Behar - White dress shirt, 16x33...$145 retail, selling for $43 shipped in the US
ikebehar1.jpg
Another Ike Behar - White dress shirt, 16x33...$145 retail, selling for $43 shipped in the US
ikebehar2.jpg
Bobby Jones beige/red/peach cashmere sweater, size XXL....$495 retail, selling for $130 shipped in the US
BJcashmeresweater.jpg
Bobby Jones - size 40 blue corduroy pants, $195 retail, selling for $55 shipped in the US
BJbluepants.jpg
Bobby Jones - size 33 crocodile green corduroy pants, $195 retail, selling for $55 shipped in the US
BJcrocpants.jpg
Bobby Jones - size 35 "stout" colored (brown) dress pants, $195 retail, selling for $55 shipped in the US
BJstoutpants.jpg
Bobby Jones - black fleece jacket, size medium...$130 retail, selling for $38 shipped in the US
BJfleecejacket.jpg
Bobby Jones - beautiful blue tie with embroidered logo on bottom, $90 retail....selling for $40 shipped in the US
BJtie.jpg

wj94

Reaction score
Also, since I'm new here, I'll throw in 10% off for all forum members.

wj94

Reaction score
ebay prices lowered, both starting and buy-it-nows

wj94

Reaction score
one 16x33 Behar shirt sold, bump

wj94

Reaction score
bump, ebay prices lowered again. buy these!

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 85 37.8%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 86 38.2%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 23 10.2%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 35 15.6%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 36 16.0%

Forum statistics

Threads