• We are thrilled to welcome Capra Leather to the Styleforum family of official Affiliate Vendors.They are a hand crafted, made to order leather goods family company. Their products have unique designs with a aesthetic that blend minimalism, tradition and functionality. Focused on sustainability they offer a lifetime warranty on every piece.

Give Capra a warm welcome on their Official Affiliate Thread

• STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Aliens vs. Monsters

acidboy

Stylish Dinosaur
Spamminator Moderator
Reaction score
Just saw this last night with the kid. Fun popcorn movie, specially in 3D. I understand this movie was made with 3D in mind and it shows. The only thing that sucked in the movie is the president (Stephen Colbert). Really overdid his role.

Slopho

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by acidicboy
Just saw this last night with the kid. Fun popcorn movie, specially in 3D. I understand this movie was made with 3D in mind and it shows. The only thing that sucked in the movie is the president (Stephen Colbert). Really overdid his role.

Acidicboy love da kidz. The animation now a days in incredible. Better than "The Incredibles".

acidboy

Stylish Dinosaur
Spamminator Moderator
Reaction score
Originally Posted by Slopho
Acidicboy love da kidz. The animation now a days in incredible. Better than "The Incredibles".

oh yeah. Even the last Disney movie "Bolt" is tons better than "The Incredibles" animation-wise. But the 3D gimmick does work... and I did sense that Dreamworks built the movie around the fact that they're gonna show this on 3D (and also in imax).

Mauro

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
I am going to take the little this week.

chobochobo

Rubber Chicken
Dubiously Honored
Reaction score
Worth watching. I enjoyed the Colbert/ President character.

Featured Sponsor

What do you normally wear on Mondays at work?

• Suit, shirt, and tie

• Suit and shirt, no tie

• Dress shirt and trousers, jacket or sport coat, tie

• Dress shirt and trousers, jacket or sport coat, no tie

• Dress shirt and trousers, no tie or jacket

• Casual trousers and shirt (polo, t-shirt, etc.)

Results are only viewable after voting.

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
deloretorger