1. Hi. We moved systems, and because it was impossible to achieve feature parity between the systems, we opted to archive the old B&S threads but allow users to read them so that they can put them into our new B&S system.

There is a support thread if you have any issues.

Cheers,

Fok.

Alfred Sargents at Lands End on sale

Discussion in 'B&S Archive' started by nerdykarim, Oct 15, 2007.

1. nerdykarim

nerdykarim Senior member

just keep adding shoes in your size to your bag until they run out - i think the inventory is up to date.

iiiiiiiiinteresting. I wonder if I could keep something in my bag until, say, Friday...then remove it and re-add it? [​IMG]

I don't think I'm going to get anything, though. Thanks for the tip [​IMG]

2. NoVaguy

NoVaguy Senior member

iiiiiiiiinteresting. I wonder if I could keep something in my bag until, say, Friday...then remove it and re-add it? [​IMG]

no, they'll let anybody buy it out of your bag and tell you it's unavailable.

3. alliswell

alliswell Senior member

I'm not sure about this: I just added 73 pairs of the 9D Gibsons to my bag without complaint.

just keep adding shoes in your size to your bag until they run out - i think the inventory is up to date.

4. DocHolliday

DocHolliday Senior member Dubiously Honored

I'm not sure about this: I just added 73 pairs of the 9D Gibsons to my bag without complaint.

Let's hope it's true. I'd buy a pair at $50. [​IMG]

5. NoVaguy

NoVaguy Senior member

well, i was only able to add 2 pairs of the chukkas in my size before they told me they didn't have any more.

also, check your shopping bag. it seems they'll let you add whatever number you want, but they won't tell how many you/they actually have until you get to your bag.

6. NoVaguy

NoVaguy Senior member

yeah, seems like there's an insane number of gibsons in size 9's. somebody at LE or AS must of screwed up the order size allotments....

the chukka seems to be completely unavailable now - glad i picked up my size 15 minutes ago..... and to think, i almost paid 160 and tax/shipping for nearly the same thing from Brooks Brothers....

7. alliswell

alliswell Senior member

so we're going to be looking at a lot of 'Antiquing Tan Sargent Gibsons' post between now and the holidays [​IMG]

yeah, seems like there's an insane number of gibsons in size 9's. somebody at LE or AS must of screwed up the order size allotments....

the chukka seems to be completely unavailable now - glad i picked up my size 15 minutes ago..... and to think, i almost paid 160 and tax/shipping for nearly the same thing from Brooks Brothers....

8. nerdykarim

nerdykarim Senior member

so we're going to be looking at a lot of 'Antiquing Tan Sargent Gibsons' post between now and the holidays [​IMG]

Beats the "look what I did to my Keith Highlander" posts and the "Keith Highlander for sale" posts [​IMG]

9. StolenCar

StolenCar Well-Known Member

And there are no 13's left, even though it appears on the page. I even tried calling on the very slim chance that there might a web error. Now that I waited too long, I hope it's true that the sizes run large since I would probably swim in a 13+ and they would just sit in the closet.

10. NoVaguy

NoVaguy Senior member

And there are no 13's left, even though it appears on the page. I even tried calling on the very slim chance that there might a web error. Now that I waited too long, I hope it's true that the sizes run large since I would probably swim in a 13+ and they would just sit in the closet.

either that, or the computer database is seriously off for size 9.

i vote for the database being off - that's much more likely then LE having 144+ pairs of gibsons in size 9.... i don't even think they would have bought that many in one size in the first place.

11. Tarmac

Tarmac Senior member

I ordered 1 pair of each, in my true size. If the prices go down again and my size is still there, I fully intend to buy them again and return the earlier pair.

12. rezzor

rezzor Senior member

I tried ordering a size 8 Gibson which shows as available but then get the out of stock message.

13. whacked

whacked Senior member

Somebody just bought the last chukka in size 8. Had them in my cart just 5 min. ago. [​IMG]

14. NoVaguy

NoVaguy Senior member

Somebody just bought the last chukka in size 8. Had them in my cart just 5 min. ago. [​IMG]

that's funny....

15. GuP

GuP Senior member

I wear a size 11D in PA AE. Will any of these fit?