1. And... we're back. You'll notice that all of your images are back as well, as are our beloved emoticons, including the infamous :foo: We have also worked with our server folks and developers to fix the issues that were slowing down the site.

There is still work to be done - the images in existing sigs are not yet linked, for example, and we are working on a way to get the images to load faster - which will improve the performance of the site, especially on the pages with a ton of images, and we will continue to work diligently on that and keep you updated.

Cheers,

Fok on behalf of the entire Styleforum team
    Dismiss Notice

Alfred Sargent Hand Grade: will they stretch?

Discussion in 'Classic Menswear' started by ELG, Jan 23, 2013.

1. ELG

ELG Senior member

I have a chance to buy a pair of beautiful AS Handgrade for an unbelievably low price. But they are pretty tight on the pinky toes, and at the instep. If they stretch a bit, they will be fine. But if they don't, they won't. I hope someone can tell me that they will stretch after a few wears.

Thanks in advance.

--ELG

2. comrade

comrade Senior member

Well- made lasted shoes do not stretch very much.

3. md2010

md2010 Senior member

If they are made with leather they will stretch. I hate it when shoes are too tight on my pinky toe. If you want best result stretching then wear them everyday for 2 weeks they will stretch out after 2 weeks. Don’t worry when people here will tell you should not wear the same shoes for 2 days on a row. After 2 weeks you can put them on proper rotation.

4. ELG

ELG Senior member

Thanks MD2010