1. And... we're back. You'll notice that all of your images are back as well, as are our beloved emoticons, including the infamous :foo: We have also worked with our server folks and developers to fix the issues that were slowing down the site.

There is still work to be done - the images in existing sigs are not yet linked, for example, and we are working on a way to get the images to load faster - which will improve the performance of the site, especially on the pages with a ton of images, and we will continue to work diligently on that and keep you updated.

Cheers,

Fok on behalf of the entire Styleforum team
    Dismiss Notice

Alfred Sargent Cambridge Boots

Discussion in '2011-2017 Classic Menswear' started by AE7, Oct 25, 2012.

Tags:
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. AE7

AE7 Senior member

For sale are almost new AS Exclusive line Cambridge in "rustic calf". Quality wise are on par with CJ Conistons (had them both). Superior lining leather - very soft and smooth. Professionally re-soled to Combat soles from new (Combat are much more practical and non-friction than Dainite). Size is between 10 and 10 1/2 US (UK size 10F,87 last). Outersole 13 inches. Selling because of the smaller last than needed. Worn 10 times max. Grain is a bit "polished" on the cap. Box, spare laces, shoebags, polish bag included. Shipping from Kazakhstan (about 70 USD) tracked.
    new price 260 USD

Last edited: Nov 17, 2012
  2. AE7

AE7 Senior member

new attractive price

3. colins

colins Senior member

These are a steal! If only these were in my size, I'd be throwing my money at you right now. Best of luck.

4. AE7

AE7 Senior member

Thanks, Colins! New price.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.