• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Alfred Sargent AS Ramsey MTO Navy Blue Crust Leather 99 Last - Size 9.5F (Fits 10.5D/44); Mark McNa

Status
Not open for further replies.

randomkoreandude

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
The color is a navy blue crust leather, 'similar' leather used for EG and the like, it can help develop patina over time, the rest of the specs are standard as below in link.

http://www.afinepairofshoes.co.uk/products/alfred-sargent-exclusive-ramsey

- Style Name - RAMSEY
- Last - 99
- Width - F (Regular)
- Colour - Oak (Dark Brown)
- Upper Material - Calf Leather
- Sole Material - AS Exclusive Oak Bark Channeled Leather
- External Sole Measurements where available are shown alongside sizing.

Retail - £390.00/$640ish
Asking - $575

Worn only once out. They are just too big. I want to keep since they are so beautiful but this was my first ever AS and I just sized completely wrong :(. I did not keep the box but I have the shoe bags. Also my name is printed under the size in the small semicircle at the instep of the shoe.

These are beautiful and a totally unique color. They have been in shoe bags and shoe trees since day 1!

IMG_2807.JPG
IMG_2809.JPG
IMG_2811.JPG

----------

more pics from shoehealer of my exact shoes:
mail
mail
mail
mail
mail

-----

Purchased these from Inventory Stockroom. This was one of their first items and was one of Mark McNairy's first collaborations. This is a classic Navy Suede Buck with red brick soles. Tons of life left in them and they fit true to size.

I don't have the box but have the shoe bag. These have always had shoe trees in them since day 1!

http://shop.markmcnairy.com/products/navy-buck
Made in England
Retail - $350
Asking - $200 - SOLD

http://hypebeast.com/2009/10/inventory-mark-mcnairy-bucks/
http://www.porhomme.com/2010/02/inventory-items-x-mark-mcnairy-navy-buck-shoe/

Along with delivering a well-curated magazine, Inventory is also known for their unparalleled list of products, dubbed “Inventory Items”. Made in England in collaboration with New York’s Mark McNairy, the good folks set out to deliver the perfect shoe. The navy blue suede shoe is mated with a red brick sole, making it one of the most versatile year-round shoes. The leather lining, custom stamp for Inventory Items, Goodyear welt and overall clean design came together perfectly.

IMG_2801.JPG
IMG_2803.JPG
IMG_2805.JPG

inventory-mark-mcnairy-red-brick-sole-navy-buck-shoe-3.jpg

Attachments

• IMG_2807.JPG
    IMG_2807.JPG
    67.3 KB · Views: 203
  • file_4_1.jpg
    file_4_1.jpg
    14.5 KB · Views: 40
  • 002.JPG
    002.JPG
    227.4 KB · Views: 131
Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 91 37.6%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 90 37.2%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 25 10.3%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 40 16.5%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 38 15.7%

Forum statistics

Threads