• STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

ALFRED SARGENT Appreciation: Handgrade, Exclusive, etc.

SuitedDx

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
^^^ Things will be revealed in a few weeks, as I understand it.
Great news! I think this will likely be further down the line but do you know if Paul is planning to have a resoling portion of the business? If eventually yes, will he consider resole/refurbishing those lasted but under the AS (or private) label?

Noblekostas

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
do you have a proper link kostas?
i googled "paul sargent shoes facebook" and this is the first hit that came up. if i remember correctly from shoegazing blog photo, this doesn't look like mr. paul sargent.
View attachment 1672345

j ingevaldsson

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Great news! I think this will likely be further down the line but do you know if Paul is planning to have a resoling portion of the business? If eventually yes, will he consider resole/refurbishing those lasted but under the AS (or private) label?
Resoling option I'm sure they'll offer, it was rather good price at AS if I remember correctly. If they will resole old Alfred Sargent shoes I can't say, have to ask them about that.

Diego65

Reaction score
Wow !! It has caught me :bounce2: :bounce2:

LPMIII

Reaction score
Just heard from Paul Sargent. No lasted shoe trees for the moment but they are "seriously considering it" for the future.

Featured Sponsor

LARGE METAL WATCHES WITH TAILORING

• Yes, I’m tacky like that.

• No way José! Dress watch with leather strap for me!

• No watch at all.

Results are only viewable after voting.