• I'm happy to introduce the Styleforum Happy Hour, our brand new podcast featuring lively discussion about menswear and the fashion industry. In the inaugural edition, a discussion of what's going on in retail today. Please check it out on the Journal. All episodes will be also be available soon on your favorite podcast platform.

• STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Alfa Romeo Giulietta Roadster, late 50s

Britalian

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Having just seen the movie Nine, I am in love with this car. The powder blue version in the movie is probably unobtainable. I found this red one from '57. He's asking 45k euro on ebay Italia. (click through 3 or 4 times) Worth it? Also the Triumph TR3 is delicious.

Parker

Distinguished Member
Dubiously Honored
Reaction score
I have no idea if it's worth the euros, but that's a sweet ride.

Pezzaturra

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Same as Fiat Spider , I suspect. Sold in US in thousands. Still available in decent cond. for <10K.
Designed by Penninfarina Design, partial wood trim interior, chrome Penninfarina insignia on the glove-compartment lid. Posi-tracktion, rear-wheel drive. 2.0L 4 cyl engine. Sweet little car ,but nothing worth 45K.

amstokesdb9

Reaction score
Alfa&gt;Fiat, that model is pretty desirable (and beautiful) so it could be worth a bit of money. How difficult would it be to import?

epb

Reaction score
Originally Posted by amstokesdb9
Alfa>Fiat, that model is pretty desirable (and beautiful) so it could be worth a bit of money. How difficult would it be to import?

Not at all difficult, as it's over 25 years old. I'd join an Alfa group/forum/club and at least look one over. If you're not of a certain age and feeling all nostalgic, some of these old cars are more frustrating than fun to drive. I like something with disc brakes and synchros on all the gears and room for someone over 6', myself, which for the most part puts my classic car desires in the 1960s.

Featured Sponsor

What's your favorite pair of shoes to wear with jeans? (Choose two)

• Boots (Chelsea, Chukkas, Balmorals, etc.)

• Loafers

• Work boots (Red Wing, Wolverine, etc.)

• Monk strap shoes

• Oxford / Derby shoes

• Sneakers

Results are only viewable after voting.