• I'm happy to introduce the Styleforum Happy Hour, our brand new podcast featuring lively discussion about menswear and the fashion industry. In the inaugural edition, a discussion of what's going on in retail today. Please check it out on the Journal. All episodes will be also be available soon on your favorite podcast platform.

• Hi, we have updated our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy in anticipation of the upcoming new Calfornia laws, the CCPA. If you are a resident of California, these rights pertain to you. Thanks - Styleforum Team.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Alessi items for sale - individual prices added

Status
Not open for further replies.

smART

Reaction score
Hi,

I have a collection of Alessi pieces that I would like to sell. These are true collector's items. Most of the items come in their original packaging, but a few do not. I've decided on selling all them for a fixed price. Note: the Graves kettle has been sold.

Feel free to contact me at any time.

Cheers!

Round Wire Basket ($50)

Alessi Ship Shape Butter Dish ($25)

Michael Graves in 18/10 stainless steel mirror polished with handle and small bird-shaped whistle -- SOLD

The Anna G. Corkscrew ($60)

Big Love set composed of one ice cream bowl in 18/10 stainless steel ($40)

Double Wall Bowl in 18/10 stainless steel mirror polished ($75)

Bunny & Carrot Kitchen Roll Holder (for paper towels) ($40)

Magic Bunny Toothpick Holder ($25)

Lilliput Salt and Pepper set ($20)

Mandarin Citrus-Squeezer ($30)

Attachments

Last edited:

flipster

Reaction score
Can you post some pictures? I am actually looking for the citrus press in copper they produced a couple of years back (the one that looks like a spider)

smART

Reaction score

Can you post some pictures? I am actually looking for the citrus press in copper they produced a couple of years back (the one that looks like a spider)

Hi,

Unfortunately I don't have that piece. If you're interested in what I do have, I can send you links to what's available, and I plan on posting pictures when I have the time. I've just moved, and all the pieces are in a box. They were RARELY used, and mostly used for decoration.

Cheers!

chobochobo

Rubber Chicken
Dubiously Honored
Reaction score
Interested to find out what you have. I still have the Alessi Nespresso machine though it's been in storage since I got the Silvia.

smART

Reaction score

Interested to find out what you have. I still have the Alessi Nespresso machine though it's been in storage since I got the Silvia.

You haven't used it! Such a great design. Too bad they discontinued it. I just posted pictures of the remaining Alessi items I have. Feel free to PM me with any questions.

Cheers!

flipster

Reaction score
I think SF policy dictates that all items should be priced? What are you asking for the double walled bowl?

smART

Reaction score
Hi,

I haven't priced them as I wasn't sure if people wanted to buy multiples. The bowl retails for approximately $165. I would sell it for $90. All Alessi pieces are (IMO) collectables.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Styleforum is proudly sponsored by

Featured Sponsor

How wide do you like your leg opening on your trousers?

• 7”

Votes: 58 17.6%
  • 7.5”

Votes: 110 33.4%
  • 8”

Votes: 99 30.1%
  • 8.5”

Votes: 36 10.9%
  • 9”

Votes: 13 4.0%
  • 9.5”

Votes: 7 2.1%