• Welcome to our newest affiliate vendor, Passus Shoes. We are very happy to welcome our newest affiliate vendor, Passus Shoes. Passus shoes was founded by long term members of the forum and veterans of the shoes business. and is dedicated to crafting fine shoes in Budapest in a time honored tradition. Please help me give them a warm welcome in their new affiliate vendor thread.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Aldo Raine haircut

darwin

Reaction score
does anyone know what to tell my barber/hairdresser in order to get this style>?

thanks

alliswell

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Side parting, long on the top, sides #3 in the US. Use wax to get the stiff greasy look. Sleep on it.

And yes, I'm as surprised as you are that Brad Pitt has the same hair as me.

willpower

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
darwin - I suppose showing the barber a picture of the desired haircut would be out of the question. Whatever you do, don't print out the above pics or put them on your portable communications device.

Godot

Reaction score
Go into the shop & show him the pics and say this is what I want. He will say OK. Then push him against the wall-put a large Bowie knife at his neck and say This is what I really want. If he fails to give you the desired haircut, then cut a Swastika in his face and next time he will be more careful.
Side note-unlike the Rambo movies, no one attempted to aftermarket those knives. Missed commercial opportunity.

ter1413

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
Really? You need to ask SF members what to say vs printing out the flick and taking it your barber?

DULLAH

Reaction score
Originally Posted by willpower
darwin - I suppose showing the barber a picture of the desired haircut would be out of the question. Whatever you do, don't print out the above pics or put them on your portable communications device.
Not at all.
Any barber worth their name will appreciate a customer who knows exactly what he wants. It's then much easier and quicker for them to get exactly how you want it.

willpower

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by DULLAH
Not at all. Any barber worth their name will appreciate a customer who knows exactly what he wants. It's then much easier and quicker for them to get exactly how you want it.
Once again, the internets need a sarcasm smilie. You'll soon learn the SF snark.

Styleforum is proudly sponsored by

Featured Sponsor

How do you feel about spending money on non-essential goods during the Covid-19 crisis?

• I don't want to spend money at a time of economic uncertainty, even if I could afford it.

• I feel compelled to spend to help small businesses that are struggling.

• I reduced my budget for non-essential goods and I'm not spending at the moment.

• Not much has changed for me and I'm still buying stuff I can't afford.

Results are only viewable after voting.