1. Hi. We moved systems, and because it was impossible to achieve feature parity between the systems, we opted to archive the old B&S threads but allow users to read them so that they can put them into our new B&S system.

There is a support thread if you have any issues.

Cheers,

Fok.

2. In 2018. by way of thanks for being a part of this community, we'll be choosing 16 active members of our community at random to receive a special gift and a gift certificate for one of our affiliate vendors, to represent each of our 16 years.

Fok and the Styleforum Team

Dismiss Notice
Dismiss Notice

STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Alden x Leather Soul Chromexcel "Natty" LWBs - Barrie Last 10D

Discussion in '2011-2017 Streetwear' started by LSU1990, Jan 2, 2012.

Tags:
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. LSU1990

LSU1990 Member

Alden for Leather Soul Long-Wing Bluchers in Natural Chromexcel leather. These are size 10D - worn two or three times and look great, soles with virtually no wear, you can see a rub on the left toe, but no gouges or cuts. This shoe has the thick crepe sole w/ the leather tip that is one of the great non-leather soles available anywhere, in my opinion. These are great shoes, my only regret is that they are 10's instead of 9.5's. I bought these last year before I was well versed in Alden lasts. Now I know the Barrie is fine for me, I just have to size down half a US size.

I'm asking $310 shipped via USPS priority mail, CONUS only. Paypal only.

link: http://www.fototime.com/inv/8CE31DD2908F475

There are more shoes for sale that will be posted in a separate add.

Attached Files:

2. rioni

rioni Distinguished Member

How very upsetting these aren't my size

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.