1. And... we're back. You'll notice that all of your images are back as well, as are our beloved emoticons, including the infamous :foo: We have also worked with our server folks and developers to fix the issues that were slowing down the site.

There is still work to be done - the images in existing sigs are not yet linked, for example, and we are working on a way to get the images to load faster - which will improve the performance of the site, especially on the pages with a ton of images, and we will continue to work diligently on that and keep you updated.

Cheers,

Fok on behalf of the entire Styleforum team
    Dismiss Notice

Alden x Leather Soul Chromexcel "Natty" Long Wing Bluchers - 10D Barrie last

Discussion in '2011-2017 Classic Menswear' started by LSU1990, Jan 2, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. LSU1990

LSU1990 Member

Alden for Leather Soul Long-Wing Bluchers in Natural Chromexcel leather. These are size 10D - worn two or three times and look great, soles with virtually no wear, you can see a rub on the left toe, but no gouges or cuts. This shoe has the thick crepe sole w/ the leather tip that is one of the great non-leather soles available anywhere, in my opinion. These are great shoes, my only regret is that they are 10's instead of 9.5's. I bought these last year before I was well versed in Alden lasts. Now I know the Barrie is fine for me, I just have to size down half a US size.

I'm asking $310 shipped via USPS priority mail, CONUS only. Paypal only.

Link: http://www.fototime.com/inv/8CE31DD2908F475
    More shoes for sale can be seen here

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.