1. And... we're back. You'll notice that all of your images are back as well, as are our beloved emoticons, including the infamous :foo: We have also worked with our server folks and developers to fix the issues that were slowing down the site.

There is still work to be done - the images in existing sigs are not yet linked, for example, and we are working on a way to get the images to load faster - which will improve the performance of the site, especially on the pages with a ton of images, and we will continue to work diligently on that and keep you updated.

Cheers,

Fok on behalf of the entire Styleforum team
    Dismiss Notice

Alden x Epaulet Officer's Indy Boot in Chromexcel Brown 9.5 D

Discussion in '2011-2017 Streetwear' started by xander_horst, Jan 28, 2012.

Tags:
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. xander_horst

xander_horst Senior member

I bought these from a seller last year, but its been so warm in my neck of the woods that I've only worn them twice. The photos provide a good sense of the condition of these boots, and sizing of Indys is pretty well known at this point, but if you've got any questions, feel free to message me.

Note: The one modification from specification is that the front of the sole has been "Topy'd" (see photo)

P.S. These come with the original box and shoe bag.

Last edited: Feb 1, 2012
  2. edyleemd

edyleemd Member

I know it's long shot, but the boots have already been sold, right? Couldn't tell if "Classified is Closed" meant sold or just that the ad was too old.

3. xander_horst

xander_horst Senior member

Nope, they've been sold for months. Sorry. Thanks for the interest!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.