• I'm happy to introduce the Styleforum Happy Hour, our brand new podcast featuring lively discussion about menswear and the fashion industry. In the inaugural edition, a discussion of what's going on in retail today. Please check it out on the Journal. All episodes will be also be available soon on your favorite podcast platform.

• Hi, we have updated our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy in anticipation of the upcoming new Calfornia laws, the CCPA. If you are a resident of California, these rights pertain to you. Thanks - Styleforum Team.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Alden x Context Cordovan Tanker, size 11

Status
Not open for further replies.

slide13

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Purchased new by me from Context these are the #8 shell cordovan tankers. Unfortunately these have just never fit me quite right so I haven't worn them a ton. They do have some scuffing on the inside of the heels (comes from the way I walk, sole of other shoe rubs against it sometimes). Please look at pictures to judge overall condition, they are worn but in good shape with tons of life left.

Will include Alden shoe trees, shoe bags, #8 cordovan paste wax, and box (like most Alden boxes for boots it's not in perfect shape...they need larger boxes as the boots barely fit and tend to bust the seems of the box a little).

Paypal ok, shipping is $12.

Attachments

Status
Not open for further replies.

Styleforum is proudly sponsored by

Featured Sponsor

How wide do you like your leg opening on your trousers?

• 7”

Votes: 59 17.5%
  • 7.5”

Votes: 113 33.4%
  • 8”

Votes: 102 30.2%
  • 8.5”

Votes: 36 10.7%
  • 9”

Votes: 13 3.8%
  • 9.5”

Votes: 7 2.1%