1. Hi. We moved systems, and because it was impossible to achieve feature parity between the systems, we opted to archive the old B&S threads but allow users to read them so that they can put them into our new B&S system.

There is a support thread if you have any issues.

Cheers,

Fok.

2. In 2018. by way of thanks for being a part of this community, we'll be choosing 16 active members of our community at random to receive a special gift and a gift certificate for one of our affiliate vendors, to represent each of our 16 years.

Fok and the Styleforum Team

Dismiss Notice
Dismiss Notice

STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Alden Winn Perry "Little Tanks" US10 used style 45193 H

Discussion in '2011-2017 Streetwear' started by umonku, Apr 15, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. umonku

umonku Active Member

Bought from SF member 'swift.' some time ago. If my memory serves, these were known as the Alden x Winn Perry 'little tanks' in a waxy chocolate chamois. Don't get the opportunity to wear them much so here they go. These boots are used and could use a good brushing, but otherwise the uppers and crepe soles have lots of life left in them. Come with original box, paper and large dust bag. I also have a pair of US9 Color 8 captoes (4060) for sale in the Men's Clothing classifieds.

$150 shipped CONUS, I take paypal or money order, send me a PM if interested

Attached Files:

Last edited: Apr 15, 2012

2. jdpirtl22

jdpirtl22 Well-Known Member

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.