1. And... we're back. You'll notice that all of your images are back as well, as are our beloved emoticons, including the infamous :foo: We have also worked with our server folks and developers to fix the issues that were slowing down the site.

There is still work to be done - the images in existing sigs are not yet linked, for example, and we are working on a way to get the images to load faster - which will improve the performance of the site, especially on the pages with a ton of images, and we will continue to work diligently on that and keep you updated.

Cheers,

Fok on behalf of the entire Styleforum team
    Dismiss Notice

Alden Winn Perry "Little Tanks" US10 used style 45193 H

Discussion in '2011-2017 Streetwear' started by umonku, Apr 15, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. umonku

umonku Active Member

Bought from SF member 'swift.' some time ago. If my memory serves, these were known as the Alden x Winn Perry 'little tanks' in a waxy chocolate chamois. Don't get the opportunity to wear them much so here they go. These boots are used and could use a good brushing, but otherwise the uppers and crepe soles have lots of life left in them. Come with original box, paper and large dust bag. I also have a pair of US9 Color 8 captoes (4060) for sale in the Men's Clothing classifieds.

$150 shipped CONUS, I take paypal or money order, send me a PM if interested

Last edited: Apr 15, 2012
  2. jdpirtl22

jdpirtl22 Well-Known Member

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.