• We would like to welcome Larimars Luxury Menswear as an official Affiliate Vendor. Larimars, based in Ontario, Canada, and specializing in handmade and semi-handmade shirts made in their family owned factory, with over 1000 fabrics from which to choose!

Please check out their thread on here, welcome them, and take advantage of their introductory offer for Styleforum. The discount code is in thread!

• STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Alden Whiskey Shell Cordovan Longwing Oxfords - 10 D - ALMOST NEW

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bartolo

Reaction score
For sale are my SLIGHTLY WORN, ALMOST NEW #97891 Alden Whiskey Shell Cordovan Longwing Oxfords. Size 10 "B/D." As seen in my photos, these are very lightly worn -- literally less than 5 times. They will be provided in their original Alden shoebox. They've had shoetrees in them whenever not worn. Shoetrees are not included in the sale.

These really are beautiful, and at the time were REALLY hard to find. But my style has evolved and these simply must go to someone who will appreciate them and of course wear them.

I'm posting a few more ads today with other similarly sided Alden shoes; some brand new and some also very slightly worn. Of all my Aldens I'm selling off, these are the toughest to part with.

Buyer pays shipping. Please have ample reputation/references, as I can provide the same even though I've not posted much or sold anything on SF in a long time. These are first quality. Please know your size for the various Alden lasts/models, as I do not accept returns.

Attachments

Status
Not open for further replies.

Featured Sponsor

What time of the year do you spend the most money on clothes?

• Spring

• Summer

• Fall

• Winter

• No difference

Results are only viewable after voting.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Dwirking1664