1. And... we're back. You'll notice that all of your images are back as well, as are our beloved emoticons, including the infamous :foo: We have also worked with our server folks and developers to fix the issues that were slowing down the site.

There is still work to be done - the images in existing sigs are not yet linked, for example, and we are working on a way to get the images to load faster - which will improve the performance of the site, especially on the pages with a ton of images, and we will continue to work diligently on that and keep you updated.

Cheers,

Fok on behalf of the entire Styleforum team
    Dismiss Notice

Alden Whiskey Plain Toe Blucher 8.5D

Discussion in '2011-2017 Streetwear' started by Morgan, Aug 17, 2013.

Tags:
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Morgan

Morgan Senior member

Selling my Alden whiskey plain toes, size 8.5 D (Barrie last), from Alden of San Francisco. They're great shoes but any time I want the pop of whiskey I reach for my longwings, so these don't get much use. There are some scuffs and dings that come with wear, and the worst ones are visible here on the right shoe. Also shown is some liner damage where on the inside of each shoe where it rubbed against my heel, but this is obviously not visible when you're wearing them. Whiskey is a rare color that's not often available and retails north of $700 these days. Will ship with original Alden box and protective cloth bags. Asking $325.

2. longwalker

longwalker Senior member

3. NAMOR

NAMOR Senior member

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.