1. And... we're back. You'll notice that all of your images are back as well, as are our beloved emoticons, including the infamous :foo: We have also worked with our server folks and developers to fix the issues that were slowing down the site.

There is still work to be done - the images in existing sigs are not yet linked, for example, and we are working on a way to get the images to load faster - which will improve the performance of the site, especially on the pages with a ton of images, and we will continue to work diligently on that and keep you updated.

Cheers,

Fok on behalf of the entire Styleforum team
    Dismiss Notice

Alden Whiskey Cordovan Chukkas (9.5E)

Discussion in '2011-2017 Streetwear' started by Alcibiades, Feb 9, 2013.

Tags:
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Alcibiades

Alcibiades Senior member

I am listing these Alden Whiskey Cordovan Chukkas as I have decided to consolidate my chukka collection. These were bought from Alden San Francisco in December and were tried on lightly once - they have not been worn outside. As the pictures show, the shoes are in mint condition aside from minimal creasing on the vamps. This shade of whiskey is among the lightest I have seen - it is a true "tan" shade (as opposed to darker shades that can appear similar to ravello).

The chukkas are sized 9.5E in the barrie last. With the Barrie last, wearers typically size down one from their normal size, so tese would fit you if you wear 10E in normal shoes. In addition, those that wear 10D in Barrie typically find that the can also wear 9.5E in the last, particularly if 10D is a bit long on your feet.

I purchased these at $700 and an offering them here at $600 to account for the creasing. They are also listed on eBay. Domestic shipping is included in the price - international buyers must pay shipping at cost.

Last edited: Feb 9, 2013
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.