• We would like to welcome Exquisite Trimmings as an official Affiliate Vendor. Exquisite Trimmings is a UK based purveyor of the very best in clothing and accessories, from gloves by Thomas Reimer to leather portfolios from Il Micio, to watch rolls by Rapport London. Please visit their new thread and give them a warm welcome.

• STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Alden Suede Wingtip. Hampton last, 8.5B.

Status
Not open for further replies.

tmw

Reaction score
These have been sitting boxed in my closet for just over one year now and it's time to get off my butt and sell'em. They were a 6 month wait for the "B" width until I received them in January of 2011. Just a few months before I received the "B" width I scored a "C" width pair which fit pretty well. When the 8.5B's arrived I wore them for one day only and they also felt pretty good, and even looked a bit more elegant due to the sleeker, narrower silhouette. Whoever thinks that Alden can only do a boxy, conservative look has never seen how svelte and sophisticated a narrow width Hampton lasted shoe can look! But I decided to hang on to the 8.5C's as they had already become very comfortably broken in..

I paid $428 for these and the original sales receipt will be included along with the cloth bags and boxes. The shoe trees did NOT come with these shoes and are NOT included.

Shoemart currently charges $474 for these..
http://www.theshoemart.com/alden-mens-wing-tip-bal-hampton-last-brown-suede/pvc-ald-mxsdlw-904_ald_m_wing_tip_bal_hampton_last.html

Please feel free to check my 100% positive feedback on fleabay under user "tmw157"

cheers

[SIZE]SOLD

Attachments

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Styleforum is proudly sponsored by

Featured Sponsor

What's your favorite summer fabric?

• Seersucker

• Fresco

• Linen