1. Hi. We moved systems, and because it was impossible to achieve feature parity between the systems, we opted to archive the old B&S threads but allow users to read them so that they can put them into our new B&S system.

There is a support thread if you have any issues.

Cheers,

Fok.

Dismiss Notice

STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Alden Shell Cordovan LHS Penny Loafer 9.5E Color #8

Discussion in '2011-2017 Classic Menswear' started by gt0279a, Jul 11, 2016.

Tags:
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. gt0279a

gt0279a New Member

Selling a pair of Alden LHS Penny Loafers. I have found I prefer the Brooks version, and honestly I have way too many shoes (just ask my wife).

Details:
    #986 in Shell Burgundy Color #8 Cordovan
    Men's Size 9.5 C/E - Van Last
    Fully Leather lined. Goodyear welted oak tanned leather sole, with combination stacked leather / rubber heel. Standard factory black sole edging.

Condition:
    These are in excellent condition, just returned from Alden's restoration ($169) Uppers are in great shape, with light wear as shown in the photos. Please note the one puncture mark on the shell. Heel and Soles are brand new, and have not been worn since the restoration.

Interior back heel lining was redone, and of course also has a new interior heel pad and leather insole. Includes Alden shoe bags and original shoe box.

Price:
    $220 - Includes ground shipping and any paypal fees.

About Me:
    I have extensive feedback on ebay and many watch forums (watchuseek, timezone, etc.) all under the same username (gt0279a)

Attached Files:

2. PaulReed

PaulReed New Member

Hi are the loafers still for sale kind regards Paul,,

3. PaulReed

PaulReed New Member

Hi are the alden loafers still for sale kind regards paul,

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.