• Welcome to our newest affiliate vendor, Passus Shoes. We are very happy to welcome our newest affiliate vendor, Passus Shoes. Passus shoes was founded by long term members of the forum and veterans of the shoes business. and is dedicated to crafting fine shoes in Budapest in a time honored tradition. Please help me give them a warm welcome in their new affiliate vendor thread.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Alden Resizing/relasting Ended!

The Deacon

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
You are correct, due to past issues, Alden can no longer re-last (change the size) for your shoes.

The follow-up/ second answer to my query of Alden customer service after first getting a response that sizes and lasts can't be changed from the original.

Joenobody0

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Shit that sucks. They seem to be offering fewer and fewer services lately.

deveandepot1

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Another reason to not buy Alden shoes. For 1/2 the price you can get Allen Edmonds that have no quality control problems and can be refurbished for $99.

Originally Posted by Joenobody0
Shit that sucks. They seem to be offering fewer and fewer services lately.
I don't blame them. They likely made more money from their J Crew colab in one day than they ever did relasting shoes.

Styleforum is proudly sponsored by

Featured Sponsor

How do you feel about spending money on non-essential goods during the Covid-19 crisis?

• I don't want to spend money at a time of economic uncertainty, even if I could afford it.

• I feel compelled to spend to help small businesses that are struggling.

• I reduced my budget for non-essential goods and I'm not spending at the moment.

• Not much has changed for me and I'm still buying stuff I can't afford.

Results are only viewable after voting.