• STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Alden Ravello Plain Toe Blucher - 9.5E

Status
Not open for further replies.

Alcibiades

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
I am placing these ravello shell cordovan plain toe bluchers on sale. I bought them last May. They are 9.5E on the Barrie last and have double leather soles. They have been worn around 25 times and taken care of using shoe trees, the "Mac Method" (damp cloth followed by vigorous brushing) and 2-3 coatings of Kiwi mid-tan paste wax. I like these shoes a lot, but I normally wear 10D and I find I like the elongated look a bit better on a PTB. Plus, having just acquired a ravello longwing, I see this shoe as being worn less. That said, ravello is one of Alden's best cordovan colors and the patina will continue to get better as these shoes are worn.

Given the wear on these shoes, I am listing these shoes at $350 initially. They were bought new from the Alden store on Madison Avenue in New York.

I will ship anywhere in the continental US. Shoe trees are not included, and I will take payment over PayPal. I have never sold anything on the Internet before, so the process may not be as seamless as you are accustomed to, but I have bought from other forum members and I am an active participant on the Alden (and other) threads, so you can count on me coming through.

Attachments

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Styleforum is proudly sponsored by

Featured Sponsor

Most Interesting Fashion Collaboration of 2020

• JW Anderson x Uniqlo

• Nigo x Virgil Abloh

• Converse x Midnight Studios

• Rick Owens x Champion

• Barbour x Engineered Garments