1. And... we're back. You'll notice that all of your images are back as well, as are our beloved emoticons, including the infamous :foo: We have also worked with our server folks and developers to fix the issues that were slowing down the site.

There is still work to be done - the images in existing sigs are not yet linked, for example, and we are working on a way to get the images to load faster - which will improve the performance of the site, especially on the pages with a ton of images, and we will continue to work diligently on that and keep you updated.

Cheers,

Fok on behalf of the entire Styleforum team
    Dismiss Notice

Alden NST Cigar Shell 8D Barrie - NIB

Discussion in '2011-2017 Classic Menswear' started by JSO1, Sep 21, 2016.

Tags:
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. JSO1

JSO1 Senior member

SOLD.

Gents,

I am selling a pair of Alden Cigar shell cordovan NST bluchers, style #2459, size 8D on the Barrie last. I am selling to clear out some room in my closet. They are in new in the box, and have only been tried on briefly for size.

The shoes are a beautiful, rich shade of Cigar shell, purchased from CitiShoes in 2016. These are first quality. The original box and shoe bags are included, but shoe trees are not included. Please know your size on the Barrie last, as I do not accept returns.

I ship to the USA only. No returns.

Please PM with any questions - thank you!

Last edited: Sep 21, 2016
  2. cruzhuang

cruzhuang New Member

Hi,The cigar NST is still for sale?I'm interested,accept PayPal?TKS

3. JSO1

JSO1 Senior member

Sold, sorry.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.