1. Hi. We moved systems, and because it was impossible to achieve feature parity between the systems, we opted to archive the old B&S threads but allow users to read them so that they can put them into our new B&S system.

There is a support thread if you have any issues.

Cheers,

Fok.

Dismiss Notice

STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Alden Norwegian Blucher Brown Kide Suede 11D

Discussion in '2011-2017 Classic Menswear' started by singlechange, Apr 21, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. singlechange

singlechange Senior member

[​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]Preowned Alden NEW ENGLAND shoes in excellent condition. Norwegian split toe bluchers in dark brown. Size marked 11D. Measurements: outside length 12 1/2 inches, outside width 4 1/4 inches; inside length 11 1/2 inches. Light use with no nicks, no blemishes on suede. First image showing Alden box, shoe bag shows best color rendition. Comes with original box, shoe bags, wrapper all marked Alden NEW ENGLAND. Does Not include shoe tress. I believe retail is $500.00. Asking $155.00 plus shipping. I normally wear U.S. size 11D and I am a 11D on brannock shoe measuring device.

Last edited: Apr 21, 2012

2. jdpirtl22

jdpirtl22 Well-Known Member

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.