• STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Alden No. 8 Shell Cordovan Norwegian Front Blucher Oxford - 10.5 - UNWORN

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bartolo

Reaction score
For sale are my UNWORN # 2210 Alden No. 8 Shell Cordovan Norwegian Oxfords. Size 10 1/2 "C/E." As seen in my photos, these are completely unworn. The exterior of the box is a little worn from having been shuffled around in my closet for a few years.

Shoe trees have been in them since the day I brought them home but are not included in the sale. Alden shoe bags, also in brand new condition, are included.

My style has evolved and these simply must go to someone who will appreciate them and of course wear them.

I'm posting a few more ads today with other similarly sided Alden shoes; some brand new and some very slightly worn. These, again, are brand new. The lived in their box in my closet for the past few years and now must go.

Buyer pays shipping. Please have ample reputation/references, as I can provide the same even though I've not posted much or sold anything on SF in a long time. These are first quality. Please know your size for the various Alden lasts/models, as I do not accept returns.

Attachments

Status
Not open for further replies.

Featured Sponsor

What's your favorite type of loafer?

• Tassel loafers

• Penny loafers

• Horsebit loafers

• Kiltie loafers

• I hate loafers

Results are only viewable after voting.