1. And... we're back. You'll notice that all of your images are back as well, as are our beloved emoticons, including the infamous :foo: We have also worked with our server folks and developers to fix the issues that were slowing down the site.

There is still work to be done - the images in existing sigs are not yet linked, for example, and we are working on a way to get the images to load faster - which will improve the performance of the site, especially on the pages with a ton of images, and we will continue to work diligently on that and keep you updated.

Cheers,

Fok on behalf of the entire Styleforum team
    Dismiss Notice

Alden Natural Chromexcel Wingtip Boot - Plaza Last, 9.5E

Discussion in '2011-2017 Streetwear' started by PeterParker, Feb 10, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. PeterParker

PeterParker Senior member

I have for sale a pair of Alden Natural Chromexcel Wingtip Boots on the Plaza last in size 9.5E. They feature all blind eyelets and a single oiled leather flex welt sole. The boots have been worn three times.

I should note that the uppermost right eyelet on the right boot was not attached properly by Alden and fell out. I had the eyelet replaced by a cobbler (see picture).

Aside from the issue with the eyelet, the boots are first quality (I purchased them at full price from Leather Soul).

Price includes shipping within Canada and continental US. Please contact me for international shipping. Shoe trees NOT included. Paypal only.

Last edited: Mar 7, 2012
  2. PeterParker

Bump.

I had the eyelet replaced by a reputable cobbler; although the hardware is not identical to the original, the design is better as the lace pulls through much easier. Obviously there is no cosmetic significance to the hardware due to the blind eyelets.

3. PeterParker

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.