1. Hi. We moved systems, and because it was impossible to achieve feature parity between the systems, we opted to archive the old B&S threads but allow users to read them so that they can put them into our new B&S system.

There is a support thread if you have any issues.

Cheers,

Fok.

2. In 2018. by way of thanks for being a part of this community, we'll be choosing 16 active members of our community at random to receive a special gift and a gift certificate for one of our affiliate vendors, to represent each of our 16 years.

Fok and the Styleforum Team

Dismiss Notice
Dismiss Notice

STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Alden LWB Whiskey Shell Cordovan (NEW) Size 10D

Discussion in '2011-2017 Classic Menswear' started by jjschube, Jun 23, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. jjschube

jjschube Senior Member

Hello everyone! I have a brand new pair of Alden 10D Whiskey LWB for sale. I unfortunately need either a 10.5D or a 10E. I am offering them for $825 plus shipping. I will post up pictures tomorrow or over the weekend. I can promise you they're 100% new, no creasing, no wearing accept trying them out on my carpet. Thanks for the interest. Note: I am offering them at a slight premium. The justification for this is when I get another chance at these (in my true size) they're going to be $825++. Thanks and I appreciate the interest. Price is firm.

Best,

JJ

2. jjschube

jjschube Senior Member

3. jjschube

jjschube Senior Member

So, the pictures were they appear darker was in indirect light. The lighter pictures were taken with a small flashlight and my iPhone camera flash. Thanks!

4. el es dee

el es dee Senior Member

5. jjschube

jjschube Senior Member

I apologize to everyone that PM'ed that I was slow to get back to. I am currently working through a job transition so it has been extremely busy at work. Thank you so much for everyone's interest. Item has been sold.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.