1. Hi. We moved systems, and because it was impossible to achieve feature parity between the systems, we opted to archive the old B&S threads but allow users to read them so that they can put them into our new B&S system.

There is a support thread if you have any issues.

Cheers,

Fok.

Alden LWB Whiskey Shell Cordovan (NEW) Size 10D

Discussion in '2011-2017 Classic Menswear' started by jjschube, Jun 23, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. jjschube

jjschube Senior member

Hello everyone! I have a brand new pair of Alden 10D Whiskey LWB for sale. I unfortunately need either a 10.5D or a 10E. I am offering them for $825 plus shipping. I will post up pictures tomorrow or over the weekend. I can promise you they're 100% new, no creasing, no wearing accept trying them out on my carpet. Thanks for the interest. Note: I am offering them at a slight premium. The justification for this is when I get another chance at these (in my true size) they're going to be $825++. Thanks and I appreciate the interest. Price is firm.

Best,

JJ

2. jjschube

jjschube Senior member

So, the pictures were they appear darker was in indirect light. The lighter pictures were taken with a small flashlight and my iPhone camera flash. Thanks!

3. el es dee

el es dee Senior member

4. jjschube

jjschube Senior member

I apologize to everyone that PM'ed that I was slow to get back to. I am currently working through a job transition so it has been extremely busy at work. Thank you so much for everyone's interest. Item has been sold.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.