1. And... we're back. You'll notice that all of your images are back as well, as are our beloved emoticons, including the infamous :foo: We have also worked with our server folks and developers to fix the issues that were slowing down the site.

There is still work to be done - the images in existing sigs are not yet linked, for example, and we are working on a way to get the images to load faster - which will improve the performance of the site, especially on the pages with a ton of images, and we will continue to work diligently on that and keep you updated.

Cheers,

Fok on behalf of the entire Styleforum team
    Dismiss Notice

Alden Longwings LWB - Color Comparison?

Discussion in 'Classic Menswear' started by RPMcMurphy, Aug 9, 2010.

1. juuceman

juuceman Senior member

Hit up the Madison store yesterday, was told could be 'months' before they get in Whiskey, and don't even bother with Cigar because you'll never find them...

so...I bought them in Cigar from shoe mart on the way out of the store.

Shame, I like the AE's cordovan color, but was really 'meh' on the quality. (I know I know, lots of AE hate, just sayin')

Alden on Madison has one pair of Whiskey long wings in a 10.5 E. Gorgeous shoe, but too light for me.

They're willing to special order Cigar long wings for delivery in six months. There's a $150 upcharge for a one off over and above the $660 price.

2. RPMcMurphy

RPMcMurphy Well-Known Member

Alden on Madison has one pair of Whiskey long wings in a 10.5 E. Gorgeous shoe, but too light for me.

They're willing to special order Cigar long wings for delivery in six months. There's a $150 upcharge for a one off over and above the $660 price.

My Cigars should be here tomorrow, with no 150$ upcharge from shoemart [​IMG]