1. And... we're back. You'll notice that all of your images are back as well, as are our beloved emoticons, including the infamous :foo: We have also worked with our server folks and developers to fix the issues that were slowing down the site.

There is still work to be done - the images in existing sigs are not yet linked, for example, and we are working on a way to get the images to load faster - which will improve the performance of the site, especially on the pages with a ton of images, and we will continue to work diligently on that and keep you updated.

Cheers,

Fok on behalf of the entire Styleforum team
    Dismiss Notice

Alden Jumper CapToe Boot Color 8 Shell Cordovan #86908 - Size 9.5D

Discussion in '2011-2017 Streetwear' started by elvi679, Feb 4, 2016.

Tags:
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. elvi679

elvi679 Senior member

SOLD - SOLD - SOLD - SOLD - SOLD - SOLD - SOLD - SOLD - SOLD - SOLD - SOLD -

Brand: Alden
    Retailer: Leather Soul
    Retail: $704.00
    Material: Shell Cordovan Leather
    Inside: Lined
    Sole: Leather
    Color: Burgundy (Alden Color 8)
    Pattern: Straight Tip Cap Toe
    Number of eyelets: 9
    Last: Trubalance
    Size: 9.5 D (medium width)
    Condition: 8 out of 10
    Shoe bags and original box are included - shoe trees are not included

pictures don't do this boot justice.

these are the sold out Alden color #8 shell cordovan "Jumper Boots" that were a special makeup for Leather Soul. This pair is size 9.5D Trubalance fitting as these tend to run about a half size large (so they would be suitable for a US size 10). I bought these a couple of years ago and wore them only a handful of times, but they were not my preferred shoes! The uppers are in excellent condition with only the slightest lightening from bending at the toes (cordovan lightens when bent instead of darkening like other leather). The insides are completely clean and the shoes have always been wiped, and stored clean on shoe trees. All stitching is in excellent condition and the laces are original...and the laces are not imprinted with lots of "twisting" as happens when people haphazardly lace these up and pull the laces tight with twists.

Note: these will not be delivered with shoe trees, but I will stuff the toes with tissue paper, put them in the original shoe bags, pack them in the original box, and then pack that in another shipping box - I've done this before (as my 100% positive feedback attests) and they will arrive to you in pristine condition.

Ive included 4 photos are from the Leather Soul website and perhaps shows a better representation of the actual Color 8 coloring.

From the original posting at Leather Soul:
    Modeled after 1940′s US Army parachutist jump boots, our newest Leather Soul exclusive Alden shoes are these shell cordovan “Jumper Boots.”
    Available now in burgundy color #8 shell cordovan, these boots are built on the Trubalance last for comfort and a casual look with a double leather sole for durability and ruggedness. Metal eyelets provide a vintage look, perfect for these throwbacks. Pair them with your 1947 repro jeans and you’re all set.

Last edited: Feb 10, 2016
  2. elvi679

elvi679 Senior member

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.