1. Hi. We moved systems, and because it was impossible to achieve feature parity between the systems, we opted to archive the old B&S threads but allow users to read them so that they can put them into our new B&S system.

There is a support thread if you have any issues.

Cheers,

Fok.

Alden JCrew #8 Captoe Boot - Less than 5 wears - IMMACULATE

Discussion in '2011-2017 Classic Menswear' started by Shawnc, Nov 29, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Shawnc

Shawnc Senior member

Item for Sale
    Size 9D Alden / JCrew Perforated Captoe Boot - Color 8 Shell Cordovan - New Topy.

Item Description
    Offered is an iconic model JCrew Perforated Captoe Boot in coveted shell cordovan. Boots have less than 5 wears and minimal creasing. ALL PICTURES WERE TAKEN WITHOUT SHOE TREES. It has been rumored for some time that these boots are being discontinued and as of this listing, there are no longer on the JCrew website. Even when available, size 9D is near-impossible to get. These boots are the rare Alden makeup that has no limitations. Works with denim, business casual, and suits. Unfortunately the fit doesn't work for me so I never wear them. These boots are first quality and nearly flawless. They have been brushed and wiped, but never had any product applied. Note that the price includes PayPal fees or shipping, but not both. Boots are on the Barrie last and please understand your Alden size as I cannot accept returns.
    A few items of note:

• Super-clean boots with minimal creasing in a hard-to-get size
    • High-quality topys professionally installed after first wear
    • Boots will ship in original Alden box and include unused Alden bags

Seller Background - Important
    I am an avid ebayer, mostly buyer but occasional seller. Lately my items sold include shoes (both high-end and moderate price), high-end watches, briefcases, and women purses. You should check my seller feedback and you will see that I have perfect ratings. You will also notice the glowing feedback on my recent sale of Alden's. The reasons are many, all of my items are ready for immediate use. No need for resoles, repairs, or even shines. I own so many that none of them get much use and as such, are in great shape. Additionally, my prices are the best on eBay. I'm not trying to get rich. Simply to move some high-quality merchandise at great prices. Lastly, I follow through on my transactions. Shipping speed is commensurate with payment speed. I love eBay and do everything I can to ensure a smooth transaction and satisfied customer. This recent batch of merchandise is easily my best yet. A little of everything and some really rare pieces. Check my other auctions for some really great deals. 

Attached Files:

Last edited: Nov 29, 2015

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.