• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • We would like to welcome House of Huntington as an official Affiliate Vendor. Shop past season Drake's, Nigel Cabourn, Private White V.C. and other menswear luxury brands at exceptional prices below retail. Please visit the Houise of Huntington thread and welcome them to the forum.

• STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Alden J-Crew Shell Cordovan #8 Cap toe boot in size 11D - Barrie last

Status
Not open for further replies.

glimmertwins

Reaction score
Not really very fond of ebay these days - seems like I always end up losing as much as I make so trying selling on here. I have an ebay handle to point you to(b_meza) if you want to see flawless feedback and I also have many many successful transactions on music forums buying selling guitars, keyboards, and studio gear(I'm a musician) and I can point you there for references as well.

...so selling a pair of lightly used Alden Cap toe shell cordovan boots in #8 in size 11D - the ones being sold on J.Crew's website. I'm an 11.5 on a Brannock and these fit me perfectly. Wore them maybe 15 times total - to a few weddings & funerals, and to work a few times. Not too long after I bought these I switched to a far less formal job environment and these have been collecting dust ever since. Nice boots, I just don't get much of an opportunity to wear them and I'm looking for a Gibson hollowbody to add to my guitar collection so I need to sell some stuff. Looking for $440 or best offer. A few photos are below. One warning about these photos - the boots are very dusty(last wore them at a dusty funeral) and have actually never been polished(owned them for about a year now). The photos make them look more worn then they actually are. I would polish them but I get that polishing cream is a personal thing so I'll leave that to the new owner. I'm fairly certain you can make these look almost brand new with a good polishing. There are a few small scuffs here and there that would prevent it from ever looking exactly brand new but "very good condition" seems reasonable for these.

...these also come with original box, cloth bags - basically everything that originally came with it.

Attachments

• IMG_3933.JPG
    IMG_3933.JPG
    274.9 KB · Views: 139
  • IMG_3932.JPG
    IMG_3932.JPG
    308.3 KB · Views: 137
  • IMG_3934.JPG
    IMG_3934.JPG
    379.7 KB · Views: 227
  • IMG_3935.JPG
    IMG_3935.JPG
    657.4 KB · Views: 397
  • IMG_3936.JPG
    IMG_3936.JPG
    673.5 KB · Views: 156
  • IMG_3937.JPG
    IMG_3937.JPG
    821.5 KB · Views: 748
  • IMG_3938.JPG
    IMG_3938.JPG
    1,014.7 KB · Views: 162
  • IMG_3939.JPG
    IMG_3939.JPG
    553.7 KB · Views: 160
Last edited:

glimmertwins

Reaction score
Seriously - make me an offer on these. Bought to put them on ebay would prefer not bother with that. Price drop shows I'm serious ;-)

glimmertwins

Reaction score
Come on guys - these are on ebay and end on Sunday. Would prefer sell here though...is this thing on?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Featured Sponsor

What's your favorite style of coat for winter? Choose up to 3

• Peacoat

• Great coat

• Trench

• Mac

• Chesterfield

• Duffle coat

• Topcoat

• Shearling