1. And... we're back. You'll notice that all of your images are back as well, as are our beloved emoticons, including the infamous :foo: We have also worked with our server folks and developers to fix the issues that were slowing down the site.

There is still work to be done - the images in existing sigs are not yet linked, for example, and we are working on a way to get the images to load faster - which will improve the performance of the site, especially on the pages with a ton of images, and we will continue to work diligently on that and keep you updated.

Cheers,

Fok on behalf of the entire Styleforum team
    Dismiss Notice

Alden / J crew Indy boot 9.5

Discussion in '2011-2017 Streetwear' started by thomasB, Dec 1, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. thomasB

thomasB Well-Known Member

These are dark brown Indy Boots from J crew in 9h (or 9.5D). I've had them a little more than a year and they've been worn once or twice per week as I've currently three pairs of boots.

There are some nicks and scratches as you'd expect with CXL. There is some wear on the heel as pictured.

These are well taken care of and always kept on trees and brushed regularly. I've put on a brand new pair of original laces. They will ship with the original box, dust cloth bags and a few more extra pairs of alden laces.

I will throw in the shoe trees for a full price purchase only. These are nice trees from Hanger Project.

Asking price includes USPS priority shipping CONUS.

2. razl

razl Senior member

3. thomasB

thomasB Well-Known Member

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.