1. And... we're back. You'll notice that all of your images are back as well, as are our beloved emoticons, including the infamous :foo: We have also worked with our server folks and developers to fix the issues that were slowing down the site.

There is still work to be done - the images in existing sigs are not yet linked, for example, and we are working on a way to get the images to load faster - which will improve the performance of the site, especially on the pages with a ton of images, and we will continue to work diligently on that and keep you updated.

Cheers,

Fok on behalf of the entire Styleforum team
    Dismiss Notice

Alden Indy Natural CXL (9.5 Trubalance last)

Discussion in '2011-2017 Streetwear' started by Arizor, Sep 12, 2013.

Tags:
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Arizor

Arizor Senior member

I'm conflicted about this, but after getting some Vibergs, and with more on the way, I'm just not going to wear these enough anymore.

If you're looking at this you know the boot, the quality, the history.

Selling cheap for a quick sale, and out of a sense of guilt that these should be getting more wear! $350.

Shipping from Australia, PM me for shipping costs.

2. l1mab3an

l1mab3an Senior member

Why can't you be a 10 :brick:

3. Arizor

Arizor Senior member

Ironically, I am a 10, but I sized down half in these because for some stupid reason I decided I wanted to wear dress socks with them.

After a while, I realised I in fact preferred wearing normal socks, another reason I don't wear them often :brick:.

4. Arizor

Arizor Senior member

SOLD! 2 hours after putting up, is this a record?

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.