1. Hi. We moved systems, and because it was impossible to achieve feature parity between the systems, we opted to archive the old B&S threads but allow users to read them so that they can put them into our new B&S system.

There is a support thread if you have any issues.

Cheers,

Fok.

Alden Indy boots (size 8D) by Epaulet in Horween Brown CXL

Discussion in '2011-2017 Streetwear' started by Kwaker, Mar 29, 2013.

Tags:
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Kwaker

Kwaker Senior member

I purchased this pair of Officer's Indy boots from Epaulet's online store early last year for $480 (receipt available). After acquiring additional Alden footwear however, I've come to realize that 8D in the Trubalance last is less than ideal. Therefore, after having been worn on just 5 or so occasions, I've decided to part with them rather than continue to relegate them to the back of my closet.

I will consider trading for other Alden boots in 8D (or 8.5D), if Barrie-lasted or 7.5E, if Trubalance-lasted. In the absence of reasonable trades, I will accept offers for purchase.

Boots will be shipped (at cost) in their original box and shoe bags from Canada.

**************************************************************************************************
    Officer's Indy Size 8D - Model 40503H

• made exclusively for Epaulet NY
    • black moc-toe stitching
    • Horween Chromexcel leather uppers
    • double leather soles and dove-tailed heel with rubber top-lift (toe and heel taps installed shortly after purchase)
    • Trubalance last

Attached Files:

Last edited: Mar 30, 2013

2. MarioImpemba

MarioImpemba Senior member

The Chromexcel on these looks beautiful.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.