1. And... we're back. You'll notice that all of your images are back as well, as are our beloved emoticons, including the infamous :foo: We have also worked with our server folks and developers to fix the issues that were slowing down the site.

There is still work to be done - the images in existing sigs are not yet linked, for example, and we are working on a way to get the images to load faster - which will improve the performance of the site, especially on the pages with a ton of images, and we will continue to work diligently on that and keep you updated.

Cheers,

Fok on behalf of the entire Styleforum team
    Dismiss Notice

Alden Indy Boots. Size 11 D (wears as 11.5 D). Barrie last.

Discussion in '2011-2017 Classic Menswear' started by papa kot, Oct 25, 2012.

Tags:
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. papa kot

papa kot Senior member

Update: The original message contained wrong color -- these are in classic brown.

Gentlemen,

This is your chance to steal a pair of almost new Indy boots in Classic Brown (405) leather, brown color. I have picked them up not so long ago and I have worn them no more than 4 times. Unfortunately, they're a bit too big and I will use the funds from this sale to buy another pair.

Here is the link to the boots of the same color:

http://www.unionmadegoods.com/Alden_Indy_Boot_in_Classic_Brown_405_216.html

Note, that according to the general knowledge the Barrie last runs one half of a size larger than marked, so for the better experience it is recommended to go down half a size. Your mileage may vary, but I can attest that these were a bit larger than expected for my liking. I wear 10.5 in Converse, 11D in most other shoes and I will get 10.5 (not sure D or E) in the same style once these boots are sold.

I will ship these boots for the asking price to anywhere in the continental United States.

Payments methods accepted: PayPal to a confirmed address.

Please send me a private message if you have any questions or concerns. Thank you for looking!

Last edited: Nov 14, 2012
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.