1. Hi. We moved systems, and because it was impossible to achieve feature parity between the systems, we opted to archive the old B&S threads but allow users to read them so that they can put them into our new B&S system.

There is a support thread if you have any issues.

Cheers,

Fok.

ALDEN Indy Boot 403 Brown Size 8D Trubalance Last Made in USA

Discussion in '2011-2017 Streetwear' started by dareone, Nov 2, 2015.

Tags:
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. dareone

dareone Senior member

ALDEN BROWN INDY 403 BOOT
    BRAND NEW IN BOX
    SIZE 8 D

Up for sale is an incredibly beautiful pair of Brown Indy Boots by Alden of New England. This style is the ultimate wardrobe staple for every man as it's versatile and can be worn with denim, chinos or trousers. Built on Alden's famous Trubalance comfort last.

Originally created in the 1930's as a work boot, the Alden "Indy" Boot is one of the most comfortable, and classic boots available. It was famously worn by Harrison Ford in every Indiana Jones movie -- hence the "Indy" moniker. Its neoprene cork-filled sole is great in all seasons and will wear hard for years.

100% Authentic. Brand new in original box and tissue. However, I DO NOT have the dust bags. Copy of original receipt available upon request. Retails for over $522+!

DETAILS:

Matched eyelets
    Speed hooks
    Moc toe stitching
    Close heel storm welt
    Neoprene cork sole
    Trubalance last
    "D" width
    Made in USA

PAYMENT:
    I will only accept PayPal with a verified address. Immediate payment is required and greatly appreciated. Please add 4% for PayPal fees.

SHIPPING & HANDLING:
    I will ship item within 24 hours of payment. US shipping only via USPS w/ tracking, insurance and signature required. Shoes will be double boxed and packaged with care.

International buyers: Please contact me

REFUNDS / EXCHANGES:
    ALL SALES ARE FINAL. I do not offer refunds or exchanges.

Attached Files:

2. razl

razl Senior member

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.