• I'm happy to introduce the Styleforum Happy Hour, our brand new podcast featuring lively discussion about menswear and the fashion industry. In the inaugural edition, a discussion of what's going on in retail today. Please check it out on the Journal. All episodes will be also be available soon on your favorite podcast platform.

• Hi, we have updated our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy in anticipation of the upcoming new Calfornia laws, the CCPA. If you are a resident of California, these rights pertain to you. Thanks - Styleforum Team.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Alden for J. Crew Camel Suede Plain Toe Boots 10D

Status
Not open for further replies.

sazon

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
For your consideration:

Alden x J. Crew Plain Toe Boot in Camel Suede. Size 10D.

These boots were shaped over the Barrie Last, which runs approximately one half size larger than typical US sizes. Please know your correct size on the Barrie last as I cannot accept returns.

These boots have neo-cork soles with the special Thomas Heel (Foot Balance). Bright brass eyelets and speed hooks.

As you can see, these shoes have been meticulously cared for, worn just a handful of times.

Shoes will come with Alden shoe bags. No box. A set of tan cotton laces will also be provided.

Price : USD 379 Price includes shipping to Con-USA via USPS Priority. Shipping to Canada will be $20 more. A tracking number will be provided

Full retail on this boot is currently $533.

Please PM me with any questions.

Thanks for looking.

Attachments

Status
Not open for further replies.

Styleforum is proudly sponsored by

Featured Sponsor

How wide do you like your leg opening on your trousers?

• 7”

Votes: 48 16.2%
  • 7.5”

Votes: 103 34.7%
  • 8”

Votes: 89 30.0%
  • 8.5”

Votes: 33 11.1%
  • 9”

Votes: 12 4.0%
  • 9.5”

Votes: 7 2.4%